09:the last hurdle

Solaria's eyes turned red and a red glow shot from her chest and spreads like à wave over the rocks,there was a shuffling noise as stone attached To stone soon,we had several stone warriors with huge boulders for fist.

Hmm,mind if i lend them a few light wips? Ovavi asked solaria

This should be fun,us too,we dont wanna miss out" solaria replied, I looked to maizepan his eyes Were shinning with excitememt at the anticipation od A fight.

I sent my energies to warp into wips in the hands of the Stone animated worriors And i made one for myself And my New friends too.

Lets have fun"solaria said giggling,And with a mental command she sent the stone worriors ahead to And i sent the jellies And bugs to Draw out the sharks And kill ad many as they can.

The whips cut through Both plant And zombies
We cut down plants,merzombies were immobilised by lightnets
Then after the obstacle we came into the sa red Chamberlain,There on the alter lay the deadsleeping goddess,it reminded me od A story i heard in land,a love story od A deadsleeping girls who was wojen up by A Kiss.

Ovavi i dont see the object,can U feel it"maizepan asked.

Solaria looked to me expectantly

I looked around the chamber,Its different from all the others,Its ceilling is very high,half of it covered im water,the other half to the top of the ceilling Where am feeling the energy of the object coming from,There is no water,only air And glowing crystals eminating light making the chamber very bright.

Up there"i pionted it out.

Crap,no wonder they often said no tail can claim the shell of awakening." Solaria complained

I can change my tail to legs And climb"maizepan suggested And did just that,turned his tail to legs And tried climbing but as soon as he got out of the water And started to climb the dry half of the cave,the walls hissed And all the footholds and Stone sticking of the cave receeded And it became smooth making it impossible to climb And maizepan fell back with a big splash back into the water,je cursed .

Solaria made a rope with Her red energy And threw it up,the levitated it to tie a boulder,then held the rope with Both Her hands And the rope started drawing Her up,she got to the top successfully And reached Where the shell is imbedded on the roof,but ad she touched it,it sent out An energy And cut Solaria's ropę,she fell with an even bigger splash.
She was alright,just Her pride took a nosedive off a cliff.

Damn bitch doesnt want to cooperate,she doesnt want to Wake up,they knew this task was impossible from the start." Solaria said,combing Her hand through Her hair,frustratedly.

Ok,try again guys,another trick another way then,we must...." I went quite as i felt two presence getting close,i sensed the finfolk energy And the last of the tripplets.

Whats it"solaria asked.

Our competitions catching up,the two we left behind" i informed them.

Solaria sent the stone worriors to detain them till we got What we came for.

You try but you better hurry,those bastards just met the stone worriors."Solaria's warning told me they were already engaged in battle.

I closed my eyes after swimming up,sucking in the air,and remembering the feeling of weightlessness and feeling the air around me,soon I felt myself rising up out of the water and I flew up,bending the air to my will,it's not exactly flying like I thought,no, its air bending,mastering to my will.
I bore up and reached the top,I slowly placed my hand on the shell.

It felt familiar,like a friend whose long seen me,and been waiting for me,it's the demi_goddeses energy,I took the shell and it resonated energy that I absorbed,giving me goosebumps in my arms am craddling it with.