07:blood sports

The commentators voice boomed over the the audience,the whale crystal,a magical artifact that hightens and intensifies one's voices in all its purple shimmery glory,it shimmers making a hissing like sound when spoken into .

Sending sound ripples that gives one goosebumps.

The Whole of clove colony are gathered in the stone fish field,the bloodgade had obviously drove the stone fishes away with their scary zappy spears,leaving the hundreds of seats open for the audience.

The Stonefish field is in the outskirts of the colony,it used To be a triving merschool and also served for the colonys meetings,before the war.

The noble counsel had used powerful magic To transform the field To like a human stadium,i heard its the prince's idea.

Ovavi stood looking around wearing shorts that were like a second skin and a gold flared handless gown that reached her ankles but is cut from her ankles all the way to her hips.Her hair braided on long TAIL.

Rows upon rows of seats raised high on both side,She kept looking around,uncomfortable with the idea of being ob display like fish at a fishmongers on the human markets
I had gone in alot of Sight seeing in land.

Why do they have To tower the seats over us" i mutterred,groaning out.

"High so they could look down on us contestants like hawks " solaria replied sadonically".

Ovavi sighed
Great!,no pressure at all" she muttered sarcastically.

Yesterday night is still dwelling heavilly on my mind,its minus one contestant of the eight,the first of many more.
Wildero is doing much better in a better realm.

when melda sent me to the Moon realm i discoverred there time works differently as does the laws of gravity,i was there for what felt like a month,it was mostly day time,i learned many things,mother taught me many things,helped me discover many things about myself,like how to create,mutate beings,visit other realms and other stuff.

Since i have come back from the moon realm,i can visit whenever i go to sleep,i visited mother after i slept last night, wildero was a demented mermaid,and a little on kipput mushroom crack.
she would have done whatever she could to optain the Queens favour.

I also realised that wildero was an orphan like me,her uncle remated after abusing her for years and didnt give a damn about her or her younger brother,she loves her younger One very much,and would Do anything to ensure a better Future for him and to achieve her ambitions.

I've promised her id release her after the competition this day.

Today is the day we've all been waiting for as the start of the days events is the blood race."
The commentator announces.
The audience roared its approval.
Clapping and hooting.

All seven contestants will fight for which horse they will be ridding, or not ridding all"

These are the fastest seahorses in the ocean,and theres only five am afraid"

"At the shrill cry of the whale crystal,the fastest are to swim over and get his or her horse,must race for the unhabitated island and back,winners are to return with a golden tortoise,losers may not return at all"

"Oh and do be careful merfolks,the crazed sharks are to be released from their prison,
they will scent and hunt down any injured teneciously,do be careful to not bleed "
announced the commentator quite gleefully.

"There are three, morning, noon and sunset,each different from the next,
Wish you all the luck and may the tides be in your favour".
The commentator handed the Crystal to the Queen regent.