Part 039

Trigger warning!

Was I crazy? What had happened when freaking Nines slammed my head against my desk. And why are all these things suddenly happening? I just sighed, trying to just, give up at thinking about this all. I only wanted to understand what was wrong. Why had I just remembered that now? I sighed, rubbing my face. I knew Nines was still there. But why? Why couldn't he have just left? Why couldn't I have been able to get him out of Connor's mind? I was stressing myself out with all these questions. I needed to stop thinking.

"You okay over there, (Y/N)?" Hank asked, making me snap back into reality. I nodded, even knowing I wasn't fine. "Yea, I'm good," I lied to him. I didn't know how well he could've seen through my bullshit. I just went back to aimlessly staring at my computer. "Hey, your just texted me. She wants you to call her," Hank said. I raised an eyebrow, looking up. "Why didn't she just message me that herself?" I asked. Hank only shrugged. I pulled out my phone, and decided to excuse myself outside. I knew this probably was important.

The dial tone rang. I waited. And waited. Finally, she picked up. "Hey mom, you wanted me to call you?" I started with, pacing around outside. "(Y/N)," that voice didn't sound like my mom. I gasped, trying to catch my breath. "D-dad?"

There I sat, on top of the stairs, listening to my parents fight. I'm only 15 years old, and there I sat, listening to the screaming at 2 am. I couldn't sleep. Ever. Their fighting was so bad. If i ended up falling asleep, it would wake me up. I just waited there, hoping it would end soon. And then, after an hour, I just went to bed, trying to fall asleep. They were so happy before. Then when I started highschool, they never stopped fighting.

The next morning, I had only ended up getting around 4 hours of sleep. I was so exhausted. I walked out to the living room, getting myself some breakfast. Only now, my mom was there. She was crying. But when she heard me, she sniffled, and put on a fact smile. "Everything alright mom?" I asked. She nodded, sliding me a bowl of cereal. She had just made it. I ate i quickly, and then got changed and ran to the bus. I never saw dad there again.

Only did I know, my dad had left. Completely moved out. I never saw him again.

Until now.

"Dad, why are you there?" I asked, sitting there in shock. "(Y/N), I think it's best if you come to the hospital," he said, and I didn't want to. I didn't want to see him. "No, I don't want to see you. Not after everything," I almost yelled into the phone, my entire mind focused on myself, and the call. I couldn't tell if anyone else was there. I didn't care. He sighed on the other end. "(Y/N), your mother is dying, and the doctors need a decision from you, since now I'm only her emergency contact." "She's.. She's what?" I stuttered, surprised that I even got words out. Tears welled up in my eyes, and I held back a sob. "What happened?" I asked. "She had a heart attack, and now she's only hooked up to machines. They want to know if you want to pull the plug," He said.

I sighed, knowing that this had to happen. "I'll be there soon," I said, and hung up. I put my phone away, and broke down into a sob. While sobbing, I felt a pair of hands turn me around, and then hug me. I didn't know who it was, but I could care less. My fucking mother was dying. The one who had been there through everything. The many times I got sick, and when I was in the hospital. When my dad had left. I could hear the door open, and I think others came out. I didn't know who it was. I couldn't see. I just sobbed. "She's dying."

Later, we got to the hospital. Hank was there, so was Gavin, and Connor. I walked into the hospital, and asked for the room number. My face was covered in tears. I didn't know what else to do. I was destroyed. When we got to the room, there sat my dad, and then on the bed, plugged into machines, was my mother. I knew I was crying again, and I didn't care. My dad looked up, hos own face covered in tears. He stood up, looking at me in shock. "You've grown up so much," He said. I just glared at him. "That's what happens when you miss most of your child's life." I spat out. I didn't want him here. I wanted just to be with my friends, and my family. My mother.

I walked over to her, seeing the woman who had raised me her entire life. I was crying again. She's going to be fucking dead once the doctor's ask if I wanna take her off. And I knew she'd want to be taken off. I had grown up with most of my family in the medical field, especially my mom.

My dad tried to help, or offer some care, but Hank wouldn't let him near me. "You've ruined her life enough. Let her grieve."

The doctor came in. He talked to me, made me fill out papers, and then, kept asking if I was sure.

I sadly was.

Then, after pulling, the heart rate monitor went blank. I sat there. I didn't know what to do. I just couldn't cry. I was so scared. I just, sat there. What else could I do?

What else can I do?

It's all over.

A/N: WELP! My stress filled day hurts. Like. So bad. And so did this chapter. But y'all will so love the ending. ;) BYE!