Part 016

A/N: O H N O

(3rd person POV)

(Y/N) woke up early in the morning, rubbing her eyes as she sat up. It had been a few months and she finally could work again. "(Y/N)! Get up! Gotta get going!" Hank yelled at her, and she sighed. She sat herself up and got out of bed. She got herself normal work outfit on and walked into the living room. "Morning kid, you slept in a bit," Hank greeted, and she chuckled a bit as she went to get something to drink. "Ha, should've woken me up, I would've never gotten up anyways," (Y/N) said, pulling out the carton of apple juice and chugging it.

She stopped, taking a deep breath. "Where's Connor?" "I'm right here," Connor said, walking out into the kitchen. (Y/N) looked up at him, smiling. "You're up later than I was," She said. "I had to let Sumo out, and you know I don't really sleep," Connor said, giving her a kiss on the side of her head. "You two are gross," Hank said, and (Y/N) stuck her tongue out at him. "Says you old man," she said, and he rolled his eyes. "I'm letting you stay in my house, don't test me kid," Hank said. "Don't we need to get to work?" Connor asked, and (Y/N) shrugged her shoulders. "Yea lets go," She said, putting the apple juice away.

When they all arrived at the station, everyone greeted (Y/N) in a more cheery way, asking how she was doing and all those types of questions. Jeffery called (Y/N) into his office, filling her in on what she missed while she was out. When she walked back out, Connor and Hank were sitting at their desks. More like, Hank was at his, and Connor was sitting at (Y/N)'s. "Guys, get up, we've got a call in about some strange noise someone heard," she said, and Hank looked at her confused. "Not a murder, huh?" "Nope, which is good for my first day, I don't wanna see Connor lick more evidence," she said. "You and me both," Hank said, and Connor rolled his eyes.

They three left the station, driving off to the address from the call. "So, they say this house has been abandoned for how many years?" Hank asked as they drove to the house. "About 20 years, it's practically decaying," (Y/N) said, looking out the window while they drove. Connor sat in the backseat, gently holding her hand. "I mean, it could be just rats or something, but let's hope none of us fall through the floor." "That be funny, very funny," (Y/N) said with a grin. "Ha Ha," Hank responded in a very sarcastic voice. "Just focus on driving Hank," (Y/N) said. Hank nodded, turning back to the road as they notice the house getting closer. "Huh, looks where already here," Hank said.

((Y/N) POV)

I got out of the car, looking at the other two as we got out as well. "So, do we need our guns or anything?" I asked, and Hank looked at me as he rolled his eyes. "Why the fuck would we need our guns?" "Remember last time we investigated a 'strange noise'?" I asked, and Hank nodded. "You're right, but still, seems absurd," he said. Connor walked over to me, and I smiled widely as my hand slipped into his. "Guys, save the cuddling for later, we're still in public remember?" Hank said, and we both sighed.

Connor and I let our hands move away from each other. "Let's go inside," Hank said, and we followed him inside. Hank knocked on the door, yelling, "Detroit Police!" "Hank, no one lives here, why are you clamming I'm the door?" I asked, and he glared at me. "Protocol,"
Connor said, and I rolled my eyes. "Sure," I said, and we stood there. Hank pushed the door open, and we were faced with this very empty, and very moldy looking home. "Jesus fucking christ," I cursed under my breathe as I got a sniff do that smell. Hank covered his nose. "Be lucky you can't smell Connor," I said and he shook his head.

I was the first to walk in, and I pulled out my phone. "Damn it's dark in here," I said as the two walked in a little behind me. I turned on my phone flashlight, and I sighed. "I'll check the kitchen, someone check the upstairs," I said. "I'll take the upstairs," Connor said. "Guess I'll take the basement," Hank said. I patted Hank on the back, and gave Connor a quick kiss on the lips. "Be careful," Connor said, and I giggled a bit. "Of course I will Con, of course," I said, and he flashed me a small smile before walking off upstairs. I sighed happily, walking into the kitchen. I looked around the kitchen, trying to see if there was anything showing someone could've been here.

As I searched, I found a small little glowing blue circle. "An Android.." I muttered, picking it up. "Why would an Android still being hiding here after the revolution?" I asked out loud this time, slipping the old LED into my pocket. As I started to make my way to the other side of the kitchen, I heard a crash come from upstairs. "Connor!?" I yelled, running to the stairs as fast as I could. "Connor!?" Hank yelled from downstairs, making his way upstairs as well. As I ran to the room where I heard the crashing, I heard a gunshot. And the image I was faced with made my heart drop.

A/N: oh my god, this chapter was so hard to do. I left school early today too due to a migraine, but I'm really trying to update as much as I can. I may double post today, so yes. And 1K views! Holy! It's so great! I never thought I get this much support. Thank you so much!