Part 038

I woke up, thinking about what happened last night. Did it really happen? Was it a dream? I'm not being tricked, am I? I can't even feel the petals in my chest anymore. I tried to forget about it. Thinking maybe I was just crazy. I couldn't tell. I rubbed my eyes, sitting myself up. Hank was already awake, eating cereal at the table.

"Never knew you owned cereal in this house," I said, walking into the kitchen. Hank chuckled, taking another bite. "I thought I've always owned food?" He asked as I poured myself some cereal. "Never seems like you would've," I said, smiling as I grabbed myself some milk for the cereal. "I don't think we have to worry about me being sick anymore," I said. Hank looked at me confused.

"What happened?" He asked. I brought cereal over and sat down. "Connor and I had talked. And I found out that he loved someone. Sooner or later, he kissed me," I said, just a huge smile plastered on my face. Good job trying to forget it, (Y/N). Hank looked at me shocked, then smiling. "You two kissed?" He asked, almost yelling it out of shock. I nodded. "Shush though, I don't want Connor to hear," I said, looking near the hallway.

Hank just had a huge smile on his face. "I can't believe it," he said. "I knew it would've happened at a point," he said. I chuckled a bit. "I've been through too much, maybe I need something good to happen."

About two hours later, I was finally ready for work, and so was Hank. And Connor was also ready. He had the biggest smile on his face around me, and it made me happy. I couldn't stop blushing myself. Hank said for us to stop giving each other the weirdest looks. We agreed, and then left for work.

"(Y/N), Hank, Connor, why are you all late?" Gavin asked as we walked in. "Someone took forever in the bathroom," Hank said, and I rolled my eyes. "Yea, I think I have a very long history of taking forever in the bathroom." "Trust me. I've seen it a lot in highschool," Gavin said.

Gavin groaned as he walked out, hearing the shower still running. "How much longer can you take?!" Gavin yelled at me. I sighed. "I need to clean!" I yelled back. "We could miss school!" "I'll try to finish a little faster!" I yelled, and finished shaving my legs. Now I had to wash my body. I sighed.

When I finally finished getting ready, I walked out to a grumpy Gavin eating cereal. "My mom already left for work?" I asked as I sat near him. He nodded. "Also, one day you could be late for school, and I won't," Gavin said. I just rolled my eyes. I decided to eat my own cereal, and stole a bit of Gavin's. He kept trying to slap my hand away. He always missed.

"Haha," I said. Gavin flicked the side of my head. "You little shit," I said.

"So, any cases we have to work today?" I asked. Hank shrugged, and so did Connor. "Oh great," I said, deciding to pull up cupcake 2048. There wasn't much we needed to do. So I just played an old game that I played almost every day during highschool. Because highschool was so damn boring when you couldn't work on your homework.

"The hell are you playing?" Hank asked. I forgot the screens were sorta see through. "Cupcake 2048," I said, smiling to him. Hank raised an eyebrow, and I shrugged a bit. "I played too much of it during highschool, and since we have nothing to do, then boom. I've got a distraction," I said. "You get too bored too fast." "Doesn't looking at the screen affected your concussion?" Connor asked. I looked to him, and only shrugged a bit.

"If my concussion doesn't go away as quick as it should, then I'm good," I said, grinning. I knew Connor was worried, but I didn't want him to be so worried. "I'll be okay, trust me Connor," I said. I gave him a sweet smile, hoping to calm him down. I turned back to my computer, and once again. Hank was giving me a strange grin. I rolled my eyes.

"(Y/N), are you okay?" Connor's voice had echoed, and I tried to open my eyes. They refused to open. I knew I was awake, I just couldn't open them. "Connor?" I tried to say. I couldn't take. That was so weird. Why can't I get up? "Connor what happened?" I heard Hank's voice. "Something happened to (Y/N). I can't get her up," Connor's voice spoke. "Is Nines gone?" "Yes, as much as I know of," Connor said.

Wait. Nines? Is this after he hit my head on the desk. Wait. That doesn't make sense. "Go over to Gavin. I'll just say that he's working on turning you back on. I can get her up," Hank said. Soon, I heard footsteps walk away. Connor was gone. Hank was trying to see if he could wake me up, I think. "(Y/N), are you okay? Please wake up," Hank's voice said.

I wanted to say that I was awake. It wouldn't work. I needed to wake up. I just fucking couldn't. It was making me so mad. I just wanted to wake up and say I was okay. Say that I wasn't dead. Say that Nines wasn't gone. Tell them that he was never gone. But I just couldn't take. I think Hank was panicking about trying to wake me up.

At a point, suddenly, I was slapped in the face. I then was awoken. I jumped up, and Hank looked at me. He helped me sit up. "Are you okay?" Hank asked once again. I nodded. I decided to not talk.

A/N: man, this was hella early. Whoops. Well, I know these chapters are so messy, I just can't come up with good ideas. If you guys want some updates on my story, or on my life, y'all could follow my Snapchat @jackaboo5. Thank you guys all!