Part 032

(Hank's POV)

I woke up early on the morning, groaning as I got out of bed. I walked into the living room, and I saw (Y/N) and Connor asleep on the couch. I smiled a little, walking into the kitchen quietly. I started to make some coffee, knowing I'd want some, and so would (Y/N), she loves coffee.

As the coffee finished, I could notice that (Y/N) was starting to wake up. I put one cup of coffee on the coffee table in the living room, and I sat on the chair. I decided to turn on some tv, just to entertain myself until one of them woke up. (Y/N)'s tv was better than mind honestly, and I'm surprised to see that she was able to afford it. It sucks to see her struggling with money due to all the hospital visits on her disease.

I looked back to her for a second, signing a bit. I'm scared to lose her, knowing that she's sick and just doesn't want the surgery, I'm going to lose her. And she's already sick enough. I sighed, looking back to the tv. I can't lose my best friend. Shes been there for everything

((Y/N) POV)

When I woke up, I could hear some noise going on and I felt something in my lap. I groaned, rubbing my eyes as I see the tv is on, and there's coffee on the table. And Hank was sitting on the chair. I looked down to my lap, and there was Connor. I soon had remembered what happened last night, and I smiled a tiny bit. I'm surprised I was able to hold down the flowers, just knowing that all they wanted to do was burst out. Not even when someone happened with Connor, when I just was basically gushing over him.

"Mornin' Hank," I said, my voice raspy from the sleep. He looked at me, sipping his coffee. "Mornin', how was sleeping on the couch?" He asked, and I chuckled. "Wonderful, having a strained neck is the fucking best," I said, carefully reaching for the coffee so I don't wake up Connor. "He seems calm," Hank said, and I nodded. "He's been calm since he fell asleep. It's kinda calming to me," I paused. "But that's probably the stupid feelings I have instead me." Hank shrugged, and so did I.

"What am I supposed to do Hank? I'm scared," I said quietly, looking at Connor. "What are you scared of?" "Dying, and even living. I'm afraid that if I die, you'll break, and so will Connor. But then if I live, I'll feel like I have died inside. I won't have that feeling of happiness and butterflies over one person. I won't dream of seeing them when they just leave for some small reason. I am just scared," I spilled out everything, knowing that I had held that in for way too long.

Hank sighed, turning towards me. "I know how that can feel. But, I will support you no matter the choice, but I'm scared to lose you myself (Y/N). You have been there since forever. I'm just worried that I won't be able to recover once I lose you," Hank admitted, and I nodded. I didn't want to cry, but the tears just welled up in my eyes. "Maybe I won't have to die.. only if Connor remembers fast enough. But I doubt it," I said. Hank nodded a bit. "Who knows? Maybe he will."

I grinned, sipping my coffee. I looked down to Connor, seeing his LED change from yellow to blue, meaning he was awake now. He looked around, seeing where he was laying, and that Hank was also awake. "I'm sorry about last night," Connor apologized, staying a little quiet. "Don't worry Connor, I don't mind. And neither does Hank," I said, giving a smile to him. Connor nodded. "Connor, do you mind sitting up? I need the bathroom," I said, and he nodded. He sat up, and I stood up. I walked off a little quickly to the bathroom.

I got to the bathroom, and I shut the door. I closed the door, locked it, and slammed down to the floor. I felt like something was squeezing onto my stomach, pushing out so much flowers. And so much fucking blood. It hurt my throat, and I suddenly felt my heart rate rise. Then, I felt like I stopped breathing. I tried to stop throwing up, to catch some air. I need to fucking breath. I really need to fucking breath.

The throwing up slowly stopped, and I coughed, catching my breath and spitting out the rest of the blood. I felt dizzy, the blood stopped coming and I caught my breath. I sighed, cleaning my mouth off quickly with a piece of toilet paper. I sat myself back, quickly flushing the toilet. I knew I had to see my doctor tomorrow, but knowing that it has gotten so bad that I stopped breathing, it was scary. I sat there, making sure I wasn't dizzy anymore, and that I wasn't going to throw up anymore.

When I finally stood up, I stood in front of the mirror. I was so pale. Too pale for my skin tone. I shook my head, just leaving my bathroom. "Hey guys," I said, walking back to the couch. "Hey, everything okay?" Hank asked. I rolled my eyes as I sat down. "Just cause I use my bathroom doesn't mean I threw up all those flowers." "I know, but I could hear," Hank said, and I sighed. "Okay, yes, I threw up again," I admitted, sipping some coffee. "How bad has it gotten, (Y/N)?" Connor asked.

I looked at him, shrugging. "I stopped breathing in the middle of throwing up, it's not that bad. Just scary," I explained. Connor nodded a little, and I sipped the coffee again. "How about we talk about something else?" I asked, and the two nodded. "Thank you."

A/N: it's so fucking late, literally I've never been up till 12 am in the past few months cause school exists. Am I okay? No. Am I tired? Hell yes. Have fun with this sad ass book.