Part 008

~GORE WARNING~

(Hank's POV)

"Hank, is everything okay?" Connor asked, and I shook my head, putting my phone down. "Something happened to (Y/N), call the station to head to her house, now," I said, and Connor looked scared, but he nodded anyways and used his android mind or whatever to call the station. "Lieutenant (L/N) is in trouble. Someone broke in and attacked her at her house," he said. Connor sat in silence as I drove to her house as fast as possible. "They are sending some officers to her house," Connor said after he finished. I nodded. "We better not be too fucking late," I said, and Connor agreed.

"I'm worried for her lieutenant. She could be in very serious danger." "Did you just say you're worried?" I asked, shocked as I looked over him a bit. "Yes, is something wrong with it?" Connor asked, and I focused my eyes back to the road. "Connor. You know that saying you're worried means.. you feel something?" I asked, and he looked to me. "I.." He stuttered, stopping as he thought about it. "But I shouldn't be. I have no feelings. Not even since the android revolution," Connor finished. "We can talk about this later Connor," I said as we pulled up to (Y/N)'s house.

Connor and I got out, the sound of police sirens not too far behind us as the rain started pouring.

((Y/N) POV)

I blinked my eyes a bit, regaining consciousness as my head pounded. The memories of everything that happened before came back as I started to look around. I was in this empty place, it was quiet and cold. The only noise being the rain pouring outside. I tried to move my arms, feeling them stuck. "Fuck," I muttered, knowing that I was tied to the chair. "Well, seems as if someone finally woke up," I heard a voice echo in the empty place, knowing exactly who it was. "Rand.." I groaned, and he came out, grinning. "Ah, (Y/N), you remember me," he said and I rolled my eyes. "What do you want with me?" I asked, glaring at him as he pulled out a knife.

"Just some answers, or, maybe a way you can find a way to cover me up. Even though I am a serial killer, it would be great if you just just.. make sure my police file is, I don't know, gone?" He asked, and I shook my head. "Fucking never. Why the hell would I do that?" I asked, and he shrugged. "Maybe.." Rand paused, walking over to me and bending down. He placed the blade gently on my cheek. "You should do something for an old little.. friend of yours. Or maybe something could possibly happen to the little lover of yours.." The minute he said that, my lungs had filled with the petals, quickly. "You're just, dying from the disease, right?" He asked, and I had choked on the petals.

"Oh, (Y/N/N), poor you. I have been watching you for some time, and I could just tell. Why don't you cough up every petal in there? Maybe it'll all end soon, you're just dying slowly," Rand said to me, and I shook my head. "Let it out (Y/N), it's better if you just do," he said, taking the knife off my face and standing back up. I held it as I choked on it, and soon, I let it out by accident. I coughed, the petals starting to come out along with blood. I made sure I coughed up away from my legs, trying not to get the blood and petals on my legs. After if I finished coughing, I look up to Rand, who was grinning at me.

"(Y/N/N), you better behave or.." Rand paused, walking over and putting the knife to my cheek again as he bent down. It was colder than before. "There are gonna be consequences," he finished, slicing a small cut on my cheek. "Ah!" I hissed, closing my eyes a bit as the warm blood started to drip out of my cut. "You're gonna regret this soon," I said, and he laughed. "What's gonna happen, huh? Connor gonna come save ya?" He asked, his tone taunting me as I struggled. "Leave me alone, bitch," I said, my tone filled with anger. "Good luck, princess."

(Connor POV)

We searched (Y/N)'s house, and there was signs of break in. We couldn't find where they had taken (Y/N), but there was blood on the floor. I bent down, wiping some on my finger and licking it. The blood was recent, and this was from Rand Russo. "The blood belongs to Rand Russo," I stated, standing up and looking at the fellow police at her house. "You mean the serial killer we've been hunting? The one from the recent murders?" Hank asked, and I nodded. "Ah fuck, this isn't good," Hank said.

"How are we gonna find Lieutenant (L/N)?" One of the officers asked, and I looked at him. "(Y/N) has a gps tracker built into her phone. I could try to activate it and find her," I stated, and Hank nodded in agreement. "I agree, I can try to help," Hank said. "We would need to do this at the station, it is easier that way. Especially since we have to do this fast. Rand Russo is a very dangerous man," I said. The officers agreed, and we all started to head out of her house. More and more, I had gotten worried for (Y/N). As we had started to leave, Hank put his hand on my shoulder, stopping me. I stopped, turning to him. "Yes Lieutenant Anderson?" I asked, and Hank took his hand off my shoulder.

"You're worried for her, and so am I. Trust me. We'll find her son, she's gonna be alright," he said, and this weird... feeling filled my chest. Like.. a relieved feeling. "Thank you Lieutenant," I said, and we walked out of her house. Everyone had started to make their way back to the station and start out search for (Y/N).

A/N: Holy hecc, I uploaded twice in one day. More like, published another chapter after I already published one today. So yes, I'm accidentally rearing away from the true plot, but you'll really love the ending. And shoutout to Iwannaread67 , a good friend of mine who was able to encourage me to write a lot more. So thanks. And you guys have fun reading this. It's gonna get good.
Also here's me and my new pair of glasses. They're transparent and pink!

 They're transparent and pink!