Part 027

While in the midst of watching our next season of (Y/F/S), Gavin finally walked in the door. "Jesus man, you too busy drinking today to make it on time?" (Y/BF/N) asked, making him scoff as he closed the door. "Actually no, I was sleeping," he defended him and I rolled my eyes. "Haha, sure," I said, and glared at me. "Welcome to the ultimate binge watch, you can only sit on the floor," I explained. "Why can't I sit on you?" "Stabbed in the back, wouldn't be too good, now would it?" I asked. He then scoffed again. "Nope, not at all," he said, taking a seat on the floor.

"I need the bathroom," I said, and (Y/BF/N) helped me stand up. "You gonna be able to walk there?" They asked. "I'm a big girl, I can do shit for myself," I said, grinning at them before walking off, very slowly. I got in there, leaning over the sink as I took the ibuprofen to help rid my back pain. I swallowed the two pills, looking at myself in the mirror. I could see that I was more pale, knowing that I hadn't really been able to do much besides sit around, and even eating hurt. I felt something in my throat, making me clear it. When I did, a petal popped out. "Oh shit," I muttered.

I filled up a cup of water that was in the bathroom, taking a drink from the cup. And it wasn't just a sip. I soon had started to chug my drink. I guess I never noticed how thirsty I was. Was I dehydrated? I shook my head, wiping my mouth and then putting down the cup. I started to walk out of the bathroom, my hands reaching around for the door to help me get around. I groaned a little, the medicine not kicking in yet. "You need help?" I heard Connor asked from behind me, making me turn around. "No, I can do it. I've gotta practice at a point. But thanks for the offer," I said, and Connor nodded. "Of course. But if you do need help, you can ask me," he said, and I gave him a small nod before walking off into the living room.

"What took you so long?" Gavin asked as (Y/BF/N) stood up, and helped me walk a little faster to the couch, then lay down. "Sorry, needed some water, little shit," I said, grinning. "You sure nothing else was going down in there?" "If you're asking if I had sex, least I actually can get someone," I shot back, making Hank and (Y/BF/N) burst out into laughter. Gavin nudged my leg. "Ah you love me," I said, patting his head. "Now shush this is my favorite episode," I said as the opening screen had started to play. Hank handed me the popcorn bowl, and I ate small handfuls of it.

Two more hours later, we had already almost gotten half way through the season. Hank was asleep, and I was already starting to fall asleep. I couldn't really tell about Gavin or (Y/BF/N), I was too tired to notice. I closed my eyes a little more, my body starting to force me asleep more. When I had almost fallen asleep, so disoriented and tired, I heard something crash. I quickly tried to sit myself up as an instinct, soon stopping due to my back. (Y/BF/N) and Gavin had been the next two to quickly sit up, Gavin nudging Hank to get up. "Stay here," Gavin whispered to me, the three rushing to the place where the noise came from. I sat in the dark living room, soon seeing the three of them all walk out, with Connor behind them. "He accidentally broke a vase, were okay," Hank said, and I sighed. "Someone want to get me some ice for my back?" I asked, and Connor went to go grab some.

"He knocked down a vase?" I asked, looking at the three of them. "That's what he told us, but it almost looks like he was doing something before, and suddenly, that result," Gavin said. I shook my head a little, Connor then returning with the ice. (Y/BF/N) helped place it comfortably under my back, making sure it wasn't too cold or anything. "I'll clean up the glass now, come on Connor," Hank said, waving for Connor to follow him. And with that, only three remained in the room. "Are we all sure Connor is, okay? I can see just by the way he's been acting recently," I said, and (Y/BF/N) and Gavin shrugged. "I don't think I'll ever understand what's going in his mind," Gavin said, and I almost laughed. "No one will," I said.

A/N: I fell asleep writing this again, ugh. Big sigh