051.

Jahsehs pov

I wake up on a cold and hard surface and wait for my eyes to adjust, but they don't. It's pitch black. I remember a bit of what happened, I remember killing Adrian, but I don't remember getting here.

I stand, a wave of dizziness washing over me as I walk one step forward, I end up hitting my head on a wall. "Fuck." I mumble, rubbing my head as I turn in a circle, running my hands along the walls.

Its made of concrete, and small.. very small, hardly big enough to stand. I slouch down, curling my legs up into my chest. There's hardly enough room to breathe down here.

I sit there, for who knows how long, staring into the abyss as thoughts swarm through my head. They're mostly jumbled, some about six, some about getting out, some about my family and fans.

I become weary, the silence consuming me. I move my legs slightly which are numb from the cold. Pangs of hunger arise but they become normal after a while. I fall into a troubled sleep, but I'm awakened by a scraping nose, and a sliver of light. I push farther back into the corner, but I hear a familiar voice.

"Jahseh?"

My heart jumps with relief. "Six!" She grabs my hands and lifts me out of the hole, I'm startled by another figure next to her.

"Who's that?"

"This is jade. She's a um.. guard. Like, a supernatural guard."

"We have to hurry. Let's go." Jade says, I feel hope rising up in my chest.

"Wait.. what about the others?" I say, mostly thinking about Adara. She had been the only one to show kindness to him when he had arrived.

"I can only get you two. Let's go." Jade says, her tone more urgent than before.

Six grabs my hand and pulls me along, following jade.