037.

He uses my phone to go live and I just watch and listen.

A smile lights his face instantly. "Damn we got 150k people in here. I love you all so much!" He says and laughs, starting to read over the questions.

"Are you in the hospital?"

"Yes."

"I would of killed myself if you had died."

He frowns "is that what y'all really would have done? Why the fuck kill yourself. That's going against everything I stand for. If I were to have died you would of had to stay strong for most importantly yourself but also me. I would want you all, as my family, or supporters to carry on my message and legacy and make me proud. No matter how much you miss me I would be in a better fucking place. I would not have to deal with this bullshit hate I've been getting and never have to feel pain or anything of the sorts again. I'm so happy I get to live another day, I love you guys so much.." he says, getting emotional.

"I cut myself when I found out you were gone."

"Cutting only makes you weaker.. and I'm still here. Cutting only takes the pain away temporarily, then you're left with scars that will never fade... for what..?"

"Is your wife with you?"

"She's not my wife just a friend. She had to say that to get into the hospital." He explains.

"Also can someone explain why the fuck they were fucking recording me?" He says, getting angry. "I could of fucking died and all I see is some bitchass recording me DYING and then uploading it to Instagram... for clout? That's flat out fucked up. If y'all find his @ I'm gonna have a nice long talk with him. With my fucking fists. Besides that I love you all, all of you have wonderful days. Stay positive!" He ends it.