036.

A few hours later

Jahsehs pov
I wake up to the many sounds of beeping machines and a sharp pain in my neck. I gasp.

"What happened?" I say. The nurse smiles.

"You are very lucky mr. onfroy, you were shot in your neck three times and it barely nicked your windpipe and missed important organs. We removed the bullets as they didn't go far."

I almost start crying. "Can you get six for me?"

"That girl that says she's your wife? Black hair. Light green eyes."

"Y-yea." I say and the nurse leaves and then comes back with her.

"Jahseh!" She lights up and hugs me tightly from the hospital bed. I hug back and rub her back.

"Can I use your phone to call my mother?"

"Of course."

I call my mom and tell her I'm okay and she freaks. After having a small conversation I hang up. I log into my Instagram onto her phone and post.

 I log into my Instagram onto her phone and post

I can't believe that almost just happened. Almost died over fucking materialistic items.

I scroll through all the fanpages and see one video of me lifeless in my own car being posted.

I get angry by that.

"They were recording me while I was fucking dying?" I fume and my jaw clenches.

"Disrespectful bastards. I'll go live later today and say some shit."