039.

Jahsehs pov

I try to slam the door on him but stokeley stops me.

"Ok, what the fuck do you want." I snap, glaring at him.

"I'm sorry. I want you back."

You're probably confused, I'll go over what happened.

*flashback*

"Stop involving yourself with these whores." Stoke says, rolling his eyes, jealousy clear in his tone.

"Why would you care? I need to get my dick sucked some way." I say, quirking a non existent brow at stokeley.

He was very surprised when I shaved off my eyebrows but ended up calling them "cute" but I didn't find it weird as we always joked around about that kind of shit.

"I care because... you're my bestfriend.."

I just stare into his eyes, unexpected feelings rushing over me. I've been feeling them for a while.. but I just.. I don't know.

I gulp, blushing "well I-"

All of a sudden stokeley smashes his lips onto mine, pinning me on the wall while doing so.

I kiss back with no hesitation. I'm not even gay so I don't know what I'm doing.

We make out aggressively until he finally pulls away to take a breaths

"Wow." Stoke says and I smile.

"I've been wanting to do that for a while.."

"Same."

But then something happened. A picture leaked of us and we were awfully close and people were speculating something was going on- which something was and stokeley was afraid of being judged.. so he cut me off and got a girlfriend.

He used that bullshit lie saying that he just wanted to be a separate person from me and not be a sidekick but he knew damn well that was never true. I was so fucking heartbroken. He ignored all my calls- even said that I said that I was gonna sacrifice him and his family. Which I did, but I was high on acid when I did and I was fucking joking.

Our managers met up and then forced us to reunite for clout at rolling loud. I did it because I wanted to make the fans happy, but boy oh boy was it awkward.

I take a deep breathe. Today's the day I'm seeing stoke after months of him cutting me off completely. We meet backstage and I just look at him, almost breaking down.

"I'm sorry." He whispers, hugging me. I push him away.

"I'm here to preform. I'm only here because I wanna make the fans happy." I say, narrowing my eyes and hiding the sadness and many emotions going through me, masking it with anger.

"O-ok." Stoke says as we preform on stage. There's a moment where I say I love you and I hug him. I swear I wanna hug him longer but I have to get over my feelings for him.

I don't say a word when it's over.

"No stoke." I say "I don't want to fucking talk to you. I'm over you anyway." I snap. It's true; I have completely no feelings for him at all anymore.

"I'm-"

I slam the door on him.

Six looks confused. "You alright..?"

"I'm fucking fine." I say sarcastically.

"B-"

"Can you not fucking talk to me right now!" With a flick of my wrist a picture falls from the wall, crashing to the floor and causing me to jump back.

Six shoots up "What the fuck just happened."