034.

JUST PART OF THE STORYLINE NO DISRESPECT AT ALL, IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO HIS DEATH TO NOT READ AT ALL, LAST WARNING.

Jahsehs pov
I finish off the note and leave it for her, kissing her forehead and going out the door.

I adjust the Loui Vuitton sling bag on me as I slide into my car, starting it up and going on my way to the bank.

All I really wanna do is sleep, I'm tired as fuck.

I wanted to buy a motorcycle so I took out 50k In cash. I felt as if I was being watched, but I doubted anything bad to happen.

I plug in the aux on my car, playing The Weeknd. One of my favorite artists.

I want to work with him but I don't think bro fucks with me because of drake, but then again he did follow me on Instagram which I was ecstatic about.

I also check my Instagram dms real quick.

jahsehswhore
your dreads taste like pringles. oki bye 🙃

I laugh at that one. I am definitely getting them rebraided today.

jahsehisthicc
Hoe where the fuc is that sad music video ??

xxxtentacion
Soon 👁

jahsehisthicc

I smile at the foolishness of my fans as I finally drive to the girls house to get my hair done

We talk as she does my hair and we then go separate ways after me paying her.

I was minding my own business, walking around the motorcycle shop, my feet dragging behind me as I could barely keep my eyes open.

I was tired as hell, mostly because of this album I was working on. Skins was the name. I am putting my full effort and creative mind into this album so I can make my fans happy.

I love my fans to death, and I know they love me. That makes me content. It makes my life worth living.

A few fans stared me down, snapped some pictures on their phones. I just ignored them, acting like I was oblivious to them stalking me.

One approached me "yo x!" I looked over to him. He was a young boy, about 15.

"Man you saved my life bro thank you!" He says and I smile.

I put my hand on his back "Don't thank me, it's my job."

He looks like the happiest person alive and I get a rush of euphoria and I feel content to the fact I made his day.

I end up not buying anything, but I'll probably come back. I walk to my car and see the same fan as before waiting.

"Can I get a picture please?"

"Sorry man not now." I say and he nods in understanding.

I slide into the car, pressing the start button. It starts with a smooth purr and I put it in drive.

All of a sudden a black van pulls in front of me. 2 guys hop out and I instantly panic.

"What the fuck is going on!" I yell as they reach into the car. I see guns but I don't give a fuck.

I punch the shit out of the guy trying to take my bag but that's when he takes the gun.

Many things go through my mind in this moment, but then everything goes black.