035.

Six's pov

I smile at his sweet ass note before going downstairs and pouring out some cereal. The man has a strange obsession with lucky charms so that's basically the only option I have, but thankfully it's my favorite.

I start to eat, scrolling through my Instagram. I see a frantic post from a fanpage, screenshotted of a TMZ article.

I almost screech at the title.

RAPPER XXXTENTACION SHOT IN MIAMI WITH NO PULSE

"No.. no." I laugh to myself. This has to be a joke.

I don't believe it until the videos come out. I start to cry.

"Jahseh, fuck!" I search up what hospital he's in and I get an Uber quickly.

When they finally arrive I throw myself in there.

I'm a crying mess.

"What's wrong?" The driver asks.

"My friend.. he's.. he's.." I start crying again and all goes silent. They finally arrive at the hospital and I leap out.

I rush to the front desk.

"I need to see jahseh onfroy NOW!" I yell and the woman takes her precious fucking time.

She adjusts her glasses and speaks all slow, which pisses me off. "Ma'am if you are just a fan please go sit down. Only family and close-"

"I'm his fucking wife! Now let me in."

I lie for the second time, but I don't fucking care. I have to see him.

"Alright ma'am. Room 360."

I rush to the room that has frantic nurses going in and out of it.

That's where I see him. My eyes go wide as I rush to his side.

He's still alive, but barely there.

"Ja-jahseh." I cry out as I lay my hand on his. He's un awakening.

"Wake up! Wake up.." I say but nothing happens. The doctor is there, but they're not doing anything.

"What the fuck is wrong with y'all, do something!" I yell.

"Ma'am we have already stopped the bleeding. The x rays are coming back but until then we do not know how we will fix him."

"The fu-"

I hear a beep on the life line thing and I turn to my side.

He's flatlined...

"NO!" I cry as I quickly bring my hand to his cheek. "I actually really fucking love you. You better come back jahseh I swear-"

"Jahseh onfroy. Time of death 4:03 PM." The doctor says and I just sob.

I can't believe this happened. It was all unexpected and happened so quick..

Then I feel his hand twitch and latch onto my wrist, his eyes go wide as he takes a deep breathe.

"Jahseh?!?" I scream as a tear falls down his face.

"O-ow it hurts." His eyes shut tightly and the doctors come back.

"We have to give him surgery" They say and push me out of the room.