009.

Six's pov
We end up watching some cheesy romantic movie, and he falls asleep halfway through. I study his face and he honestly looks adorable.

He's drooling slightly and his head is resting on my shoulder. I sigh.

I hope they don't find me..

I hear a knock on the door and I quirk my brow. I lay his head down somewhere else and go towards it.

I open the door just a tad to see who's out there. A tall girl with extremely pale skin, brown hair and brown eyes stands outside.

"Yes?" I say and open the door I'll, studying her.

"Im here for jahseh.." she says and leans against the doorway.

"He's..." I look towards the couch where he's out cold. "Busy." I smile.

She shakes her head "I. Don't. Care." She says in a angry tone, I stand my ground.

"Who the fuck are you anyways?"

"I'm his girlfriend!"

"He doesn't have a girlfriend dumbass, you're just someone he fucks for fun. Nothing else."

"Bitch move out of my w-" Jahseh pushes past me.

"Veronica what do you want." He says and I watch.

"Baby, I just.." She gets closer and whispers in his ear. Whatever she's saying it's definitely dirty.

He pushes her away "I thought I told you I was done with you."

"But-"

"Leave." She nods and walks away, slumping.

"What was her deal?" We both sit down on the couch.

"A girl I've fucked for a month now. I cut her off because I got tired of her bullshit, she was hella clingy."

"Not into relationships?"

"They're pointless."

"I agree. You always get tired of someone eventually.."

"I'll never be in another one again, I don't wanna get hurt." It goes silent for a second.

"X... look I saw that stuff in the droor..."

jahseh glares at the ground silently. "I know you did." His jaw clenches.

"I-"

"Don't snoop through my shit again, got it?" He says, his tone cold. The shift in his mood so quick surprised the shit out of me.

"Y-yea.." I say.

The look on his face softens. "I'm sorry. I know you think I'm crazy.. go if you want."

I look at him in his eyes "you're not crazy, don't ever say that." I say putting my hand over his.

He freezes and we look eachother straight in the eyes. He starts to lean in and....