007.

Six's pov
After lunch everybody wanders back to their dorm rooms. Me and jahseh are the last to leave.

"Come to my dorm." Jahseh says. It sounds like more of a demand.

"Calm down there buddy, I know you're excited... but it's not happening." I say smiling

"I just wanna watch a movie with you." He says, shrugging. "Gets pretty lonely."

"I don't think you're lonely when you're fucking girls 24-7."

"I mean girls can't resist the dagger.."

"Dagger?" I laugh "weird ass naming your dick"

He rolls his eyes "you have no idea what things I can do to you."

"Not happening."

"Bet."

I roll my eyes "I'll watch this dumbass movie with you. It better not be a horror movie because I'm not about to remake some clique book scene where the girl is 'oh so scared' and starts cuddling."

He laughs "fuck how'd you know what I planned."

I glare at him "if it's horror I'm not doing it."

"Fineee we can watch something else."

He unlocks his dorm and we walk in. It's pretty clean, besides from the panties laying on the floor.

"Uhm.. can you clean up after your whores." He kicks the panties to the side and plops down on a couch before turning on the tv.

I sit down next to him as he puts something on. I jump when moaning blasts my ears.

"Jahseh what the fuck!" I say as he plays porn on the tv.

"You said as long as it's not horror."

I look in disgust at the tv and quickly cover my eyes.

"I just lost my fucking eye virginity thanks a lot!"

He goes silent and I uncover. His hand is slipped into his shorts. My mouth drops.

"You nasty ass motherfucker! Go beat your dick in private."

He's still doing whatever he's doing and I'm witnessing it. I'm lowkey enjoying it though, the look on his face is hella sexy.

He tucks his lip in between his teeth. I just watch.

"Like what you're seeing..." he mutters. Breathing heavily.

I can tell he's about to cum by his facial expression. He lets out a small groan and I just squint as he lays back. I turn off they tv.

"What the fuck did you just do in front of me."

He takes his hand out and I see white liquid all over it. My eyes widen.

"J-jahseh.." I say and back against the couch as his hand covered in nut nears me.

"I'm gonna fucking kill you jahseh stopppp!" I say and jump up, sprinting to his bedroom and locking myself in. I hear him go into the bathroom and wash his hands. I breathe in relief.

Honestly what the fuck just happened, why did I not stop it...

Bitch don't you play dumb you like his ass lol

... shut the fuck up mind