012.

The lesson starts. Everybody is honestly just fucking around, but I'm intrigued by all this new info being taught.

Suddenly something catches all their attention, when the teacher starts on talking about fucking and shit.

"You always have to use protection. I know a lot of you are all sexually active and not ready for children, so always be prepared in those situations." The teacher blabbers on.

Me and jahseh get a few stares, one girl in particular. Veronica

"Bitch what are you looking at."

She goes silent, surprised I said anything. I snort in amusement. "Pussy." I spit.

She looks offended but still doesn't say anything, she just turns back to the teacher.

Eventually class starts getting boring and I'm tired as fuck. It's been a while since I've actually been able to sleep a full night. I lean my head on jahsehs shoulder.

He doesn't seem to mind so I close my eyes. I don't fall asleep though.

"Jahseh and..." the teacher doesn't know my name. "Whatever your name is. Do that PDA somewhere else please. Thank you,"

The class laughs and I get a bit angry. "We ain't disrupting anything, what's your problem, haven't been getting any dick lately?" I snap. The teachers mouth drops and jahseh slaps my cheek softly.

"Don't get yourself in trouble.." he mumbles to me and I hit his arm slightly.

"I do what I want, she was being a bitch for no reason.."

Surprisingly the teacher doesn't say anything. I can tell I got under her nerves and I laugh mentally.

The bell rings and me and jahseh get up, someone stops us though.

"Would you two like to attend a house party tonight?"

"Sure." Jahseh says before I can speak and the guy gives us both some sort of ticket to get in.

Jahseh and the guy dap eachother up. "See you there bro." He nods and we go our separate ways.

"What's a House party?"

"You'll see. It'll be fun."