038.

He stays in the hospital for a few weeks and soon everything seems back to normal. He plans to go on tour as soon as he gets out and I'm happy at that.

"Now that I'm finally out of the hospital, I need to ask you something."

My heart starts to pound in my chest. I hope he's gonna ask what I hope he's gonna ask.

"Wanna go on tour with me?"

"Oh.. y-yea of course!" I say, my tone laced with disappointment, which he doesn't catch.

I pull up to his house and he attempts to get out of the car on his own, ending up in him groaning in agony.

"Ow my fucking neck." He grumbles as I walk over to him and take his hand, pulling him up.

"It'll heal, don't worry."

We lock eyes as I'm helping him up I get lost in them. They're just so beautiful...

"Six! Come on." He says and I snap out of my trance. I blush and nod as I help him into the house.

Sora instantly comes running and leaps into jahs arms. I smile at the bonding moment between jah and his dog.

I go to his snack pantry- which is FILLED with all sorts of shit. I snatch the sour gummy worms and plop down on his couch.

He sits down next to me, slinging his arm over my shoulder as we watch America's got talent.

"You should go on there."

"I don't need the million dollars." He says cockily, I smirk.

"You probably wouldn't even w-"

There's a knock on the door and jah sighs and gets up.

He opens the door, and the person standing there is someone he really doesn't want to see.