014.

All I see is people dancing everywhere. It reeks of strong illegal substances and I cough.

"Jahseh you better not fucking abandon me." I say and he wraps his hand around my waist protectively.

"I won't." He says into my ear over the loud music.

"Ayyye x!" A man says. They both do some sort of handshake.

"Is ski pulling up?" Jahseh asks and the dude nods. "Good, haven't seen my brother in forever."

"What's your name shorty.." The boy says and I stay silent.

"She's not talkative." Jahseh says to him and he shrugs.

"Alright, we'll see you guys around."

I see many people staring at him and many ask for pictures, he accepts all of their requests and then proceeds to thank them for supporting him.

I smile at his interaction with his fans, it's clear how he is genuinely appreciative of them.

We both end up wandering outside and suddenly a song plays over the speakers.

The beat drops and I recognize the voice right away. This is jahsehs song.

The whole crowd screams the lyrics, which is about not being able to keep his dick in his pants, I laugh at the true statement.

The beat drops again and the cutest thing happens. The confetti scares the living shit out of him. I die laughing.

He pouts "stop laughing at me asshole

He pouts "stop laughing at me asshole." I roll my eyes and decide to wander to a table with some cups on it.

"Here, take this." A boy says and hands me a cup full of something I don't even know.

I look at it, and then down it without knowing. It burns my throat but also a rush of pleasure comes. I instantly brighten up and take 4 more glasses.

That's when I can barely think straight. Jahseh comes up behind me. "Six.. six?" He says and I turn to him.

"Ohh hi jahsehhhh." I slur out and he facepalms.

"We're going back to the dorm. You weren't supposed to get shit faced drunk."

I frown. "Bitch no." And start speed walking away from him. I can tell he's getting annoyed. I turn into a hallway.

I look left and right and all of a sudden I'm slammed on the wall.

"Stay fucking put, we're leavi"

I then collide my lips into his.