042.

Six's POV

The venue is already filling as we arrive, so we have to go through the back door.. obviously as the fans would probably tackle him to the ground if we were to go in through the main entrance.

I feel his hand gripping mine and I cant help but blush, enjoying the feeling of his hand in mine while I can. I can hear the faint sound of the fans cheering from backstage for him to come out.

"You're gonna do great jah. you got this." I say, patting his back in reassurance.

"Uhm, you're coming out with me. You just hang in the back, you'll get to meet some fans because I pull some up on stage. Oh and Scheme. Hes the DJ for pretty much all of my concerts."

I nod, instantly feeling a wave of anxiousness wash over me. "Don't worry, you won't be the center of attention." He squeezes my hand.

I nod before we finally go out. He starts off by preforming a song that starts with "fucked up" he's screaming it and I can't help but wonder how his voice even can withstand that kind of pressure.

I smile in admiration at his amazing energy while hes preforming. The way he smiles down on his fans as they sing his lyrics is probably one of the best experiences ever, you can tell the love he has for them is genuine.

I feel a finger tap my shoulder and I turn around, seeing a woman. She looks younger and for some reason looks exactly like Jahseh. I smile warmly "Are you jahsehs sister?" I ask and the woman starts laughing.

"Oh no sweetie, Im his mom. Call me Cleo." I fluster slightly at the fact I called his mom his sister... but i hope she just took it as a compliment.

"Sorry Cleo." I say as I shake her hand but she pushes my hand away and hugs me.

"I've seen my son with you. He's talked about you before. He likes you a lot, but he doesn't know how to ask you into a relationship. Talk to him." She says and and I nod, blushing at the new information.

I sit down on the edge of the stage, still watching jah as he preforms, noticing the perspiration forming on his forehead, back, and chest.

I get a cold water bottle and wet rag for him after he's finished. He gulps the water down as I tap the sweat off of his face.

We make eye contact while doing so and my eyes can't help but wander to his lips.

HOLY FUIVOJKMESWfkd

For some reason, he looks sexy as fuck drinking water, the way he majestically sips it is-

"HELLoo earth to six?" He says, waving his hand in front of my face. I blush, embarrassed I had zoned out, lost in his beauty.

"yeees."

"go to the afterparty with me."

"Ok.."