Book Stores and Beginnings : 60

These two chapters are going to be the fifth time ive updated this week, so read those first :) ⚠

~

December 25 - Sunday (once again, ignore that its christmas)

10:34am.

~

Jimin woke up tired with messy hair, his head aching from sleeping in so much. He sat up exhausted, the bright, vibrant sun shining across his walls and seeping through his cracked windows, as if someone had taken yellow paint and brushed it across the sky. A large yawn escaped him as he brought his hand up to his hair and ruffled through it a few times, his arm being greeted with the crippling cold.

Jimin thought about going and setting the umbrella down in front of Yoong's door and pounding on it really loud, hoping to get a rise out of him as he was most likely still asleep.

But, Jimin was exhausted, his lack of sleep from the night before of feeling uneasy hitting him like a train. And although most of his symptoms came from being tired, he still felt a tugging in his chest and decided that today would be a self day. He would chill at home alone and try and organize his thoughts. He wasn't sure what was wrong, but figuring it out without burdening the man seemed like a good plan. He decieded to leave it at the mans door whenever he worked it up to step outside.

Part of Jimin almost regretted having his blinds open, the sight around him making it hard to open his eyes properly. If they were closed he would have guessed that it was dark and gloomy, his hobby of guessing the weather coming back into play.

But, he was almost glad he hadn't closed them because he hated being wrong. He scrunched up his nose and sighed, falling back down onto the bed, unwanting to greet the rest of his body with the chilly air this early. Most days Jimin would welcome the weather, but today was not one of them. After using much effort to do so Jimin picked up his phone, heading to his messages to shoot the man a quick good morning text of something dumb. Though before he could, a different portion of his messages dinged!

Taehyung has added Unknown to 'The Famous 4 Plus 1'!

Taehyung 😂
REVEAL YOURSELF

Kook 🙈
TAEHYUNG WHAT THE
FUCK

HOW THE HELL DID
U GET HIS NUMBER

Taehyung 😂
alright alrifht, kindly
introduce yourself :))))))

Hoseok
loll 😂😂😂😂
😂😂😂

Taehyung 😂
idk about them,
but ive been dying
to find out who
the hell you are

whats up with
everyone in here so
secretive about the
people theyre talking to

like damn, at least i
knew about yoongi,

Kook🙈
TAE

Umbrella man 🌂💙
hey namjoon

'Namjoon' has now been added as a contact!

Namjoon
Hey Yoongi

Hi jungkook :)

what is this?

Taehyung 😂
An interrogation