Trampoline : 33

December 8 - Thursday

3:56pm

~

At the young age of nine, Park Jimin wanted a trampoline, and every living organ and vein in his body was determined to get it. He had fallen in love with the one at his friend Mark's birthday party, spending far longer on it than he should have been, and decided he wanted one of his own.

Just like, nine-year-old Jimin, everyone has gotten this feeling at least once in their lifetime.

You know, the one where you absolutely need something or your life won't be complete without it.

The toy or game that you saw on TV or at a store and begged and cried because you just needed to have it or you would DIE.

Of course, there are very few individuals who actually obtain what they want.

Including Jimin whose mother complained that it was too expensive and that he didn't need it.

Though he waited for the day.

No matter how old he got or how poor he was, one day he would do it.

He would find something he wanted and would wait for that one moment. The one where he could finally be satisfied. Where he would no longer want anything because he finally got what he had longed for- ached for.

He would look back and let the nine-year-old version of himself envy him because yeah, he may not have gotten the trampoline, but he finally achieved something he had wanted for so long.

In Jimin's 22 years of living, he had never fulfilled his vow to his younger self.

Well, that was until a man by the name of Min Yoongi came into his life.

The man who continuously pissed Jimin off to an unbelievable level and refused to take back his umbrella. He enjoyed every bit of making Jimin suffer by making fun and getting him to blush at the simplest words.

But at this moment, he could feel it. Somewhere in another dimension or world, his younger self was watching, waiting for the moment he would take exactly what he wanted.

Jimin wanted Min Yoongi far more than he ever wanted that silly trampoline in the first place.

And he got him.

~

It's silly.

The clouds still moved and the snow still fell peacefully around them. The cars still passed exhaust from the engines flowing into the air and people still entered the cute little coffee shop, a bell ringing every now and then.

Yet they didn't move.

It was like Jimin's stomach wanted to throw up all the butterflies that fluttered through it.

He was absolutely horrified. Every organ and blood vessel in his body pulsed in terror as his hands stayed square on the mans cheeks, so very cold. Though he could feel each finger slowly growing warmer, the heat from the mans face warming them up. The feeling was worse than the time he had decided to go on Roller of Terror, at the fair, Jungkooks pleads too much for him until he finally gave in.

Jimin was not a fast ride roller coaster typer of person. Hell, Jungkook would have asked Taehyung to go with him, but he and Jhope had decided to go on some spinny teacup ride at the exact time Jungkook wanted to go.

The feeling when he got off was indescribable, him throwing up a total of four times before his stomach decided to cooperate with him. Though Jungkook seemed to be as happy and fine as he was before the ride, urging Jimin onto the next one.