Aftermath : 44

lol, pls give some love to this cuz this was a bitch to write and I still don't like it very much 😂

~

December 15 - Thursday

6:47am

~

Yoongi's room was pitch black, the glowing from Jimin's phone the only large source of light.

It was so silent it would have made him uncomfortable if he didn't enjoy the presence of the sleeping man next to him.

He was almost tempted to get up and open the blinds across from him, his need to get some sort of closure through the dark empty sky almost like an impulse. He could only imagine the small bursts of light that had started to seep through the black sky as the time slowly passed them by.

Maybe they would add a sense of comfort to the room that made his heart feel empty?

But he fought off the urge, a sleeping, puffy-eyed Min Yoongi far more important to him than what the outside world could possibly look like at such an early time.

He would rather deal without feeling that small flush of relief than risk waking up the white-haired man or leaving his side.

~

Yoongi had worn himself out to the point of exhaustion, his sobs slowing down as he lingered in the arms of Jimin, the soothing feel of the boy still with him was enough to calm him down.

Though the second everything started to slow down, his exhaustion had hit him like a truck, his clenching grip on the black swag sweatshirt that wrapped around Jimin's body easing off.

Jimin had promised himself he would fall sleep once Yoongi did. That he would finally get the rest his body ached for, not getting nearly enough within the last week.

Though he just couldn't find it in himself to do it.

Yoongi had pleaded for him not to leave and something inside Jimin felt like if he dozed off into the land of slumber he wouldn't be watching over Yoongi.

And he would rather give up his sleep than leave the man alone. He couldn't deal with breaking the promise he had made.

So, he stayed up.

And his continuous yawns and dozing off many times had turned into three hours of watching videos on his phone with drooping eyes, glancing back over at Yoongi as if he would suddenly disappear from beside him.

~

Four loud sounding pings emitted from Jimin's phone, a small bar showing up at the top of his screen as the video without sound continued playing.

It showed the preview of four messages, his best friends name popping up before each one of them.

(4) New Message From 'Taehyung 😂'

Taehyung 😂

Taehyung 😂

so, I took that cat to the vet, turns out he's a stray 💔

*image*

He seems to like me and my warm apartment quite a lot so I'm keeping him 🙂🎉

Meet Mr. Mango Mustache 🐾🐾

Read Just Now ✔

The second Jimin's read receipt had been sent his phone lit up, the caller ID of Taehyung popping up.