Lonely : 7

(Reminder: remember to look at the dates at the tops of each chapter, they help you know how much time
has passed)

~

November 8th - Monday

~

Jimin's apartment always felt...

Lonely.

He thought maybe the source if this was because he lived in such a big apartment. He had a bathroom that included a walk in shower, a large spacious bedroom, and a connected living room and kitchen.

Yet the only one living there was him.

And it was painfully quiet.

Jimin never made nor received phone calls, except the ones with Taehyung every once in a while, which left him with nobody to talk to. When he wasn't observing the weather outside with fascination and wonder, he would spend most of his time laying on his bed, staring up at the ceiling just thinking. He was actually surprised he hadn't gone insane from the amount of time he spent alone with his thoughts.

On days he didn't work, sometimes he forgot he even had a voice. Though he would often be reminded of it when sudden curses would be ripped from his lips whenever he would trip over the trumpet that he could never find a place to put.

Or in this case, the dark red umbrella.

~

Jimin had a slight hope once day two of not seeing the umbrella had passed. He thought that the man had finally accepted it was his and they could both move on.

He was wrong.

~

When Jimin had woken up the next morning, the sun was no longer shining brightly like it had the day before. It was up, but it was a bright cold red color only occupying a small section of the sky. The rest was a dark shade of blue, which Jimin could openly admit it was his least favorite out of them all. He sighed laying back down onto his bed regretting having to get up for the day. Jimin never wanted to get out of bed on days the sun wasn't out.

It was ironic though because the sun was never out.

~

As Jimin was leaving his apartment, he was greeted by a foreign object under his feet throwing off his balance. He cursed, quietly and covered his mouth remembering most people didn't get up at 5am. like he did. His eyes felt like sandbags, still adjusting from waking up. Though it pained him, he looked down, only to see one thing.

A dark red umbrella.