Umbrella : 4

November 1st - Monday

7:11p.m.

~

Jimin' s day at work had been uneventful .

Which wasn't nessisarily surprising to him.

Everything about his life was ordanary. The way he got up in the morning and brushed through his hair. The same cycle of trying to find an outfit to wear, and leaving his house at exactly 5:50. Every once In was while it would change when he would receive a call from Tae.

He always knew it was him anyway.

It's not like anyone else would call Jimin.

He would go to work, do his job, come home, and stay up until the ungodly hours of the night. Then it would repeat.

It was today after work that had changed his life in more ways than one.

~

Jimin pushed through the double doors that separated where he worked and the outside world. The sky had reached the same darkness that he had seen this morning when he left his house.

Navy blue.

Though it seemed to be colder and more gloomy than it had 14 hours ago. He still couldn't see the moon through all of the dark clouds that occupied the sky, only proving Jimin's suspicions.

~

Jimin's bus would arrive at exactly 7:45pm every day. He didn't mind waiting an extra 20-30 minutes for it. In his opinion, it was better standing out here in the cold than spending more time in the building across from him than he had too.

Plus it gave him the chance to admire the beauty above him.

The ground was damp and the air was humid. Jimin knew it had been lightly sprinkling all day, but when he looked out of the the large bay window in his small homey office on the 7th floor, the rain seemed to have stopped. A few sprinkles dripped onto his face once he finally took a step out and let go of the doors. He wondered if he should have brought him umbrella after all, instead of leaving it in his office.

Its only a few sprinkles, Jimin thought. They can't hurt that much.

Can they?

The sky crackled and the few light drops that hit Jimin's face moments ago, got bigger. First it was bearable, so Jimin kept walking, almost reaching the stop where his bus would pick him up.

It was only in a matter of seconds when rain started pouring from the clouds.

His Hair and hands and fabric of his very well fitting suit were soon hit with droplets of water. Jimin looked down at the ground sighing in irritation, regretting not bringing his umbrella. He debated weather or not he should go back and get it but decided against it, knowing he would miss his bus if he tried to go back.

Jimin's hair fell over his forehead and eyes, dripping water down onto his cheeks. He let about another loud huffing sigh, bringing his hands through his hair and pushing it out of his face.