Karaoke : 57

So, there's not exactly a lot of detail and its kind of a shit show. my deepest apologies. i made this chapter into two because ir was like, 8,000 words.

anyway, I have my tea and pretzels and we're ready to deal with a whole lotta aggression. the next two chapteris have a lot that you need to pay attention to and lmao, ur gonna wanna kill me at the end.

~

December 23 - Friday

Yoongis pov.

9:46pm.

~

"Think I could get Suga to go up and sing."

"Absoulety not" Yoongi spoke, his eyes deadpanning over to the vibrant haired man whose hand was attempting to cover his mouth in a whisper, his presence leaning into Taehyung. The brilliant, shining lights that beamed above and flashed all around them made his eyes squint while each person around him filtered in color.

"What if I convince your Chimmy to go up and sing?"

The smooth honey-coated words that seeped with mischief sounded tempting, a hinting glint printed across Hoseok's eyes as he took a sip of the drink in his hands, the road to intoxication growing nearer.

"Then would you?"

Yoongi questioned if this was what Jungkook had been talking about in their high school years, Hoseok and Taehyung pressuring him into doing dumb things and managing to get away with it, the blame never placed on them.

"Oho ~, is that a daree?" Came from the gray-haired man attached to the vibrant redhead, which never came off as a surprise anymore. Usually when there was a Hoseok, there was a Taehyung trailing close behind like a puppy.

He could definitely understand where the whiney brunette was coming from, shrieking about how it was hard to resist their tactics. Admittingly, they were quite good at it, as if even the gods above couldn't look away from their temptations.

"Hm, tempting," Yoongi says with a small smile, the comment more to himself as his gaze fell upon the boy across from him whos golden laughs fell from the air like snow, shoving at Jungkook as he attempted to explain some story about him and the white-haired man with a smile so bright it made his heart swell.

Part of Yoongi wondered if Hoseok was being serious as he squinted up at the brightly shining lights.

And he was.

He didn't think the two of them would actually follow through, but he wasn't sure why he had been surprised when Jimin got up from his seating near the white-haired man and picked up the mic, scrolling through the selection of songs. He waved Yoongi off with a beaming smile, the white-haired man lightly clapping his hands together in a small motion to show support.

It was too warm in here for his liking. He wanted to step out, the thick, heavy sweatshirt he decided to wear too much. He regretted not listening to Jimin's pleas for him to wear something not as warm.

But he couldn't leave. Not when Jimin's fingers had already clicked the button on the screen, Hoseok, Jungkook and taehyung all readying themselves.

Yoongi didnt even realize until now that he was anxious.

So much of Jimin reminded Yoongi of his mother. The Soft-spoken words and passion that laced through the way she spoke. The way she hummed and danced every moment she had, as if every breath she took was for the sake of art and making everything look beautiful.