Effect : 42

This song fits very well with the chapter. Highly recomended listening to it while you read.

Make sure you check out the last chapter Inquiry : 41, cuz i dont think it popped up on some peples notifs and you have to read it because this chapter is a continuation of it.

also,

Warning:

I just wanna say that this next chapter gets very deep and emotional. It is purely fictional and not real in any way shape or form except for in the story.

thank you! thats all.

I apologize in advance

~

December 15- Thursday

2:51am.

Yoongi's pov.

~

Just like every other time this happened, Yoongi's panic attack started slow and painfully, hitting him with three different distinct feelings at three different times.

Little did he knew it would be far worse than any other.

~

At 2:51am. Min Yoongi woke up after sleeping the whole day, his nose no longer stuffed and his voice not quite as scratchy as it had been hours before when he fell asleep, the blonde boy in his grasp, the feeling equivalent to pure bliss.

Though Park Jimin was gone, his bed feeling empty and his limbs growing cold.

That's how it started.

Loneliness.

It crept up through his skin and flushed through his veins. It strained on his chest like a tugging in his heart as he sat up, nothing but himself and the blankets laying there.

He knew Jimin had most likely only gone home to his apartment next door and that there was no reason he should worry. It's not like Jimin had disappeared and left forever.

But there was something in the back of his head that whispered to him, like the light tapping of a pencil that wouldn't go away.

There was something about the boy not being with him that made him sick. That saying the words, he left made him want to vomit.

~

3:31am.

Over thirty minutes had passed and nothing seemed to get better.

In fact, it had gotten far worse.

Hell, when had being alone with his thoughts been anything good for Yoongi?

After a certain period of time, his mind started overthinking, like his anxiety had gone into overdrive and there was nothing that could prevent the series of thoughts and questions that flooded through him.

He tried to push them away.

He really did.

He tried to remind himself that Park Jimin really did like him, the number of times he caught him staring with fondness in his eyes and brought him cocoa because he was worried and made him laugh with the stupidest jokes.

Despite never hearing it, he knew the blonde boy liked him as much as he did.

But then it kicked in.