Graduation : 15

( YES I KNOW THE PLACES THEY MOVE TO AREN'T THAT FAR AWAY but we're going to pretend they are and that they are much much bigger and further away than they actually are. THANK YOU.)

~

3 years, 5 months, and 24 days ago

May 29

Graduation

~

Of course Jimin had no idea.

This was a day he had been waiting for since freshman year. All of his hard work and countless nights where he chose to say in and study rather than go out had payed off.

They were going to graduate, and nothing in the world could possibly ruin it.

~

The sky was a light baby blue color, whispy clouds painting themselves above him.

But another part of him wanted to believe it was a dark empty blue, so beautiful from it's lack of anything to corrupt it, almost like a blanket of silk. But Jimin could never remember what the sky looked like that day no matter how hard he tryed. Though he made up thousands of pictures in his head, the feeling he felt that day, whatever the sky might have been, never came back to him.

See, Jimin didn't always pay so much attention to the weather and the sky. He didn't really pay attention to any little things at the time. It was hard to believe the black haired boy standing there in his silky purple hat and gown, a smile so bright it seemed as if he was glowing, plastered to his face from pure happiness, was the same Jimin today.

They were almost nothing alike.

For starters, the Jimin before always smiled.

Constantly.

It was like a habit for him. Like his body's natural response was to smile at anyone who talked to him. His friendly personality along with the energetic side to him made him likeable in every way.

The old Jimin had goals and ambitions. Of course, even people who didn't know Jimin could tell by the look of determination on his face as he proudly walked across the stage, ready to accept something he had worked so very hard for could tell.

He was ready to achieve his dreams, fully aware of how much effort he would have to put in. And he was ready for It. Nothing that came Park Jimin's way could stop him.

Once his fingers finally touched that simple piece of paper, he felt like he finally had something to be proud of, because he had never worked this hard for anything.

He looked at his friends, being the last out of the four to go up there, Jungkook being the first. Their eyes were all on him, and he looked at each one of them, not knowing how to handle the feeling of pure love he felt at that moment.

If someone asked him if he had been in love before, he would say yes. Maybe it wasn't the kind they meant, but it wasnt a lie.

He couldn't contain the feeling in his heart when he looked at them. They were his best friends- his family. They had all been on this long, fun, painful, and beautiful journey with him. All the countless days they had spent talking about when they would finally graduate. How perfect it would be, all four of them, standing on that stage together, the wind tousling through their hair.