Sweets and Treats : 11

November 14 - Monday

Yoongi's Pov.

3:44 pm.

~

There is was.

Its bright blue and pink letters were impossible not to notice. The menu hanging on the outside of the door was written in white messy chalk with attempted fancy handwriting that Yoongi almost thought it looked like his own, telling the world about all the glorious snacks the store held. It was a very small building, painted a light brown creme color. It was a fairly new pastry shop that was now hiring because of the bold words under the menu.

'Sweets and Treats' was the name of it. And he couldn't lie, the name fit perfectly. Just looking at it gave you a feeling of happiness.

And that was just the outside.

If Hoseok were a store, Yoongi thought to himself as he looked over at his beaming friend who happened to be encaptured in the cute pastry shop, this would be him.

The funny part was that this street couldn't have gotten anymore dull. It was on one of the small, unfortunate, cheep streets of Seoul, that would be lucky if it got any business. The small building stuck out like a sore thumb from the rest of the brown faded buildings. There was only one street lamp at the very end of it, illuminating the bright pink and blue painted letters

~

"Yoongi?"

"..."

"Yoooongii?"

"..."

"YOOOONGIII!"

"..."

"SUGAAAAA!!!"

He laughed at Hoseok who was clinging to his shoulder, trying to get his attention witch Yoongi refused to give him. His gummy smile that Hoseok had been trying for the last five minutes to get out of him finally spread across his face, so big it made his eyes squint.

Yoongi adored the cute nickname his best friend had given him. When they both had lived in Dague, he went over to Hoseok's house because the younger had promised his mother that he baked the Christmas ginger cookies she asked him to days ago. When he figured out she would be over in two hours, he panicked and called Yoongi, asking him to help him bake the treats that he, in fact, did not make.

As Yoongi was there, he figured one thing out about Hoseok.

He could not bake to save his life.

He tried. He really did. He mixed the correct amount of eggs and the perfect amount of flour that managed to spill everywhere, but they would never turn out right.

He could cook anything, adding the perfect amount of spices that would make his meal taste mouth watering. But baking was another thing.

Making things other than people turn sweet, was hard.

But Yoongi.

When Hosok tasted a cookie from Yoongi's first batch of their cookies, he questioned how it was even possible for someone to make something this good. Yoongi couldn't contain himself from all the praise he got from his best friend, his large gummy smile spreading across his glowing face. That's when Hoseok got it.

Sugar.

He yelled that word to the older with his mouth full with a ginger cookie. His voice cut out the R because of his stuffed cheeks, and it ended up coming out as Suga.