Oblivious : 45

December 17 - Saturday

9:33am.

~

Jimin sat at his desk, work pilled in front of him that had yet to be finished as his mind wandered off.

He still couldn't wrap his head around it.

Min Yoongi was his.

He still had the taste of pancakes and kisses pressed to his lips, happiness bubbling through him like he was a little kid again. Like the purest form of joy had made its way to him and seeped through his veins, pulsing through his skin.

He beamed just thinking about it, the dark coldness from the outside abyss and being stuck at this hell hole not able to ruin the smile that painted across his face as if sunshine was the only thing on the palate.

The faint sound of phones ringing and people he didn't care to get to know scrambling around in the background ruined the silence that occupied his office.

It was small, the only thing in there a desk with two chairs, a filing cabinet and a bit of walking space. It was crowded with crumpled papers and trash, Jimin never bothering to throw out or clean anything.

His desk held nothing that would remind him of home.

He preferred not to pretend he liked this place like everyone else did.

Jimin ran his fingers through his hair swiftly, wanting nothing more than to put on his black coat- only because Yoongi would scold him for being stupid- and step outside, his breaths turning into smoke and his pale cheeks tinting red.

He wanted the feeling of shivers running up his back, the contrasting feeling of the soft plushy fabric pressed to him and the windy snow-filled day.

But he had a ways to go, four days worth of paperwork stacked on him that he knew he couldn't push off any longer, despite it being a Saturday when he shouldn't be working.

He was labeled as one of the hardworking people here, always getting his stuff done swiftly and quickly. He'd rather not lose his title just because his emotions had been a little off the rocks lately.

~

Min Yoongi.

His light,

His sunshine,

His joy.

The delight in his life couldn't have been more fucking annoying at the moment.

He had gotten to the point where he was just texting Jimin for the sake of doing it. He knew it would piss the blonde off if he sent him bullshit things while the white-haired man enjoyed his break at the cute coffee shop. It was like he knew that Jimin had god knows how much work to do but hey, why not fuck with him?

New Message From 'Umbrella Man🌂💙'

Umbrella Man🌂💙
hi, im on break. free rn?

Read at 9:47am. ✔

Jimin
Give me five?

Read at 9:49am ✔

Umbrella Man🌂💙

hm,

or,

or,