Snow : 9

November 11th - Friday

6:56 am.

~

When Jimin had woken up, he was beyond cold. He thought that today had to take the cake. He could barely feel his toes as they poked out from under his blanket. He was so cold he couldn't even believe it.

He tiptoed out of bed into the dark and walked over to his broken windows to see the reason for this sudden change of weather.

Snow.

It fell from the heavens like sparkling pieces of dust and landed peacefully on the ground. He hadn't seen such a beautiful sight of the dark sky mixed with those glass-like sparkles in so long he wondered if the sky was always this capturing. Jimin wished he could fee4l them on his fingertips, face, all of him, wondering if it would feel the same as the day it rained when he first received the umbrella.

The umbrella.

Jimin's eyes shot over to his door. He prayed, hoping that when he opened the door, the hallway would be empty. That this was just his suspicions getting the better of him and that there actually wasn't a dark red umbrella sitting outside his door.

There was.

Jimin's slowly peeked his head around the door and looked around. The door came to a halt as it hit something in front of him. Jimin yelled in frustration as he slammed his door back closed not even bothering to look because he already knew what it was.

Suddenly Jimin's phone pinged and lit up.

*New message from 'Taehyung 😂'*

Jimin hit open.

Taehyung 😂
Wa! Did you see the snow!?
I heard on the news that it's snowing there.
Lucky!
Have you bought a coat yet?
Please tell me you have?'

~

7:32 p.m.

This had been Jimin's wake-up call to finally go buy one. He didn't work today, and he had figured he saved up enough that he could afford a nice, expensive coat.

On his way out the door, Jimin was greeted by the umbrella he left there an hour ago. He picked it up with him and set it down in front of the white-haired man's door.

It took Jimin all but an hour for him to find the one he wanted. It was black and long and soft and was warmer than anything else he'd ever felt, including the panda sweater that he wore more often than he liked to admit. It had long pockets, and a fur hood attached to it that Jimin couldn't help put on his head to admire the softness of it.

When he stepped outside after making the purchase, he couldn't believe it. His face was hit with the cold, his breath turning into smoke. He felt so warm and was happy he could finally appreciate the snow now that it didn't pain him to be outside. He smiled looking up at the sky, taking in the view. The frozen white specks had stopped falling from the sky and the clouds lined up, making the sight above him a light baby blue.

~

One hour

It had only been 1 hour!

Jimin thought, yet the dark red object was back in front of his door. He wondered what type of magic or voodoo he had messed with to be this cursed. He shoved his hands into his new black coat and tucked his chin into the collar of it, and just stared.

For a while actually.

He observed the dark red color of it and how it matched perfectly with the black handle. The silver metal that it held it together practically shined from the light that was reflecting on it. He took one hand out of his pocket and picked it up, sitting it back in front of the man store like he had an hour before.

He walked back across the hallway a warm feeling in his stomach and a grin plastered on his face that he would deny was there if you questioned him about it.

-

The Yoonmin is coming. Don't worry. 😂💓

and thanks for reading. Really. I have no words. I went from having 112 (which were all me going through and editing and rereading things to make it perfect,) to 257 in like, 3 days?!? That's like 140 reads?!?

Thank you guys so much. ❤

I honestly thought i would never have any reads since I started this story in early November, so thank you all so much 😉💞