Sequel: Update Announcement

Hello everybody, and welcome back. I've been meaning to post an explanation here about what's going on with this story. A LOT of you have been asking me where the sequel is and when I'll be releasing it. The truth is I honestly don't know or if there WILL be a sequel. I had a story planned out (it has been unpublished currently) but I left Wattpad for literally like 3 years and I've matured a lot in that timespan and so has my writing. I wrote this story between 2016-2017 in a huge rush and I've grown a lot since then. I'm now an adult and working towards my criminal justice degree in college.

Furthermore, looking back on this story I both love and hate it. I could have done a MUCH better job on the plot writing and chapters altogether if I had just taken my time and not rushed through writing the story. A common mistake I know, but still one I deeply regret and owe all of you an apology for. 

---

Sequel wise, I'm not sure if I'm interested in writing a sequel to TBG currently. This story just isn't speaking to me right now. In the future, after this version has received some TLC, I might consider creating a sequel if it's something any of you are interested in.

---

There is another project I'm working on that you guys might enjoy reading, however! It's called Children of the Lotus and I'm honestly really excited to write this story since I've taken proper planning measurements for it. Not only that, but the plot is way more enticing to me and something I genuinely think everyone would enjoy reading. So if you're interested in supernatural YA/teen fiction stories I would DEFINITELY go give that one a look!! <333