{5}Meltdown

Bella: Marie Avgeropoulos

Landon: Daniel Sharman

Trey: Cole Sprouse

Ben: Logan Lerman

Ethan: Will Poulter

Winfrey: Dominic Sherwood

Yona: Barbara Palvin

Ophelia: Katherine McNamara

Lacey: Lucy Hale

xxx

Bella Jones

When my alarm clock went off Saturday morning, I sat on my bed dumbfounded and wondering about why I was even up this early in the first place.

Feeling around on my nightstand, I slammed my hand down on the alarm clock. Yawning and nodding off, I sit up and try to recollect my thoughts.

Geometry test, vitamins, biology project, athletics endurance test....

And then it hit me.

I was supposed to work on a project with the person who I hate the most in my school. Who rejected me and basically told me I was trash.

Alpha Landon Freaking Parker.

His name brought a scowl to my lips, but then I remembered why I had gotten up this early in the first place.

Springing out of bed and fumbling around for my pre laid out clothes, I sprinted into the adjoined bathroom- almost knocking myself out in the first place- and stripped out of my nightgown. I somehow managed to get the water the right temperature and took the quickest bath I've ever took in my entire life. And that is definitely saying something.

By the time I managed to get down the stairs, my hair was a tangled and wet floppy mess and the sundress I had on was soaking. Shivering as I ended up on the first floor, I could feel my family staring at me in both horror and disapproval- ehem, mom- before they turned back into just pretending I wasn't there.

I was pretty okay with that.

Yona wasn't hard to find in a crowd of people who avoided me at all cost- because she was the only one who actually made effort to talk to me.

"Bella, hey!" I heard her chipper voice cut through the silence in the kitchen as I walked out onto the back porch. I almost took a dive off the stairs before she caught me, pulling me back up to my feet and laughing it off with me.

We chatted for a few moments before I thought it time to bring up the whole Ethan conversation.

"So you know Ethan?" I started off, not really knowing where this was supposed to go.