Bold of an uke (Gratsu)

There is two types of people in a relationship...an uke and a seme. Definitions?
Uke, the recessive, shy and vulnerable one in a relationship, often bottom in situation of bed.
Seme, the dominant, bold and flirtatious one in a relationship, often top in the situation of bed.

Examples?
Well this chapter is about the example of two boys called Gray and Natsu...

* * *

"Good game guys! Keep practicing for the finals!" The captain of the basketball team cheered, meet Gray Fullbuster, he's popular, smart and incredibly handsome and attractive. He holds one secret though, he's gay.

"Oi Gray! Wanna hang out? Me and my shitheads are going to beat some nerds"

"No thanks, I'll think I'll just go home!" Gray called back, picking up his bag and throwing it over his shoulder as he headed towards the exit of the changing rooms.
Ugh...why did I lie?
Yep, Gray Fullbuster lied to his teammate about going home. The truth is everyday he would meet his friend at the back of the school, however no one knew about that and that's how he liked to keep it. It would only put his close and beloved friend in more danger.
Gray walked to the exit of the school and when he was finally outside the school building, he sprung to the back, hoping to see his friend. But what he saw next, fueled him with anger...
There, right in front of him, stood, about three of his teammates beating up the person that he loved. He wanted to punch the living daylight out of them until they could breath no more but held himself back, he had promised to not get involved when he had first met his beloved friend. It was a pact that they always kept, to not have any form of contact wether it was a smile, seeing each other pass in the corridors or anything, they could not make any contact. It was for the sake of their own safety and friendship.
Once the bastards had stopped beating up the innocent citizen and had walked away, Gray ran to his loved one. Holding the fragile figure in his arms, in the very most tender and gentle touch he could.

"Are you ok?! You scared me! Did they hurt you badly?! I swear to god I will end their lives one day..." Gray growled as he looked at his bruised friend.

"I-I'm fine! I've never been
*cough* b-better!"

"Natsu you're not ok! You need medical attention! You're going to pass out!" Yep, Gray was talking to non-other than Natsu Dragneel.

Natsu Dragneel, he's a nerd, smart beyond expectation, and surprisingly very very handsome and attractive. However, he also holds a secret, he's gay. He gets bullied almost everyday and has he brightest smile you will ever see.

"Natsu, I don't care what you say. Next time I see that happening, i will beat the crap out of anyone who comes near you without consent and I'll-Natsu? Natsu?!" Gray interrupted himself and he realized his salmon haired friend had passed out.

Letting out a deep whimper that he immediately swallowed back, he gently picked up his friend and carried him to his apartment, where he could bandage up the wounds and place ice upon the bruises.

Once he has reached the apartment, he unlocked and shut the door carefully so Natsu would not be awoken, and quickly walked to his room, placing Natsu on his bed.

"You baka. If you had let me, I would've beaten up those bastards so badly that-never mind." Gray sighed as he stripped himself of his shirt and took out his aid kit from under his bed.

He started by opening Natsu's shirt, only to start blushing at the sight of seeing his crushes toned body. Shaking his head, he cleaned the fresh wounds and placed a cold towel on Natsu's forehead to prevent a fever. He took out some extra clothes and started to strip Natsu of his clothing, only to replace it by his own quickly.