Suicide...(Kinana x Cobra)

Ohayo minna! 'Don't mind my new intro' so I've been feeling miserable and sad all this week so far so I decided to write a sad chapter!

______________________

"Hello?"

"Anyone there?"

"Please help"

Who is this? This person is non other than Kinana, where is she? Well you'll find out soon...

"Hehe...hello my little kitten! How is my little pet doing with my milk?" A disturbing voice said as it entered the room.

"Y-yes..." kinana said as she looked at the floor, why did she say yes? She has a disturbing but yet awesome plan...

She managed to steal a pocket knife from one of the guards and is planning to chop of a piece of his body where the sun doesn't shine...disturbing but yet awesome...

"Hehe...get ready I'm already loaded..." the usual thing happened, he stripped...she knelt...she tried to escape...and failed.

As torture she had to spend a whole two weeks without food, she resolved her pain by cutting and harming herself...she was now really skinny and had cuts and bruises all over her...her pain got worse everyday...

Until one day...
"POISON/WATER DRAGON ROAR!" two voices shouted as they attacked the underground hideout...suddenly, in kinana's cell appeared two people, Cobra and Rin (My oc character, who is a water dragon slayer,) "kinana?" Cobra said as he came closer to the end of the cell, his eyes searching every corner...except one.

"Kinana?!" He repeated as he looked again, worry laced in his eyes and his heart racing, tears forming in the corner of his eyes...

"N-no!" He shouted as he looked to the ground...and saw a dead Kinana.

After crying for almost eight months non stop, he had resolved into committing suicide...and joined his beloved in heaven.

______________________

There! Done! I hoped you enjoyed reading my sorrowful chapter!
Bye people...
-Masumi