Unexpected (LUCY x JUVIA) part 2

Hey guys!
So this chapter is the idea of LaneashaHure I hope you enjoy this chapter! this is Juvia's hair:

Hey guys!So this chapter is the idea of LaneashaHure I hope you enjoy this chapter! this is Juvia's hair:

__________________________

Our story is set in a time not too long ago, literary this is 2018. Where two girls with two secrets are the best of friends. This story is set in Fiore high school, a place that many people call home and many love. Filled with all types of people, there are guilds; Fairy tail, Sabertooth, Lamia Scale, Mermaid Heel, and many many more. But this story isn't about them...it's about two people and their friends.

* * *

-beep-

-beep-

-beep-

"Good morning...house"a hoarse, tired yet gentle voice said.

Meet Juvia Lockser, perfect grades, perfect friends...not so perfect life. Being bullied by some jocks through most of your high school life is quiet hard, and then becoming a bully yourself is horrible to realize...you see, Juvia was once part of a guild called Phantom Lord, more specificity, a dark guild. Let me explain, dark guilds are basically the bad and the bullies, examples of these are twilight ogre and the guild we are talking about, phantom lord. Back to our character, being an ex-member of a dark guild had created bad name for her. However, through all these times she had two friends that she could always count on Mira and Erza.
You see, Mira, Erza and Juvia went to the same elementary and have been friends ever since 3rd grade. They are practically inseparable. When Juvia had to move to go to Fiore high school, she joined the dark guild phantom lord. However, two years later after she joined Fairy tail, she met a girl that she hated from the start but now loved...Lucy Heartfilia.

"Damnit my head hurts..." Juvia said clasping onto her short blue hair, massaging her head with her palm.

*beep*

Message from Mira
Hey!
Just reminding you about the sleepover at your place tonight! I'll be there at 5 to get the food ready for the others!
-Mira

"Uh...Alexa call Mira" the bluenette called out, grabbing some jeans and a t-shirt.

"Calling Mira"

"Hey Ju!" Mira's voice boomed through the speakers placed around the house , while Juvia brushed the front of her short hair.

"Hai Mira! How's Erza?"

"She's fine! How's your Lucy?" Mira teased earning a giant blush from her friend. Oh how great full she was that Mira wasn't able to see her right now.

"U-um...Mira! Don't do that! You know that she doesn't like! I mean just look at me! Who would like a piece of shit! There.is.no.hope!" Juvia retorted to her friend, placing her school books into her midnight blue bag and grabbing a bagel from her fridge.