Coffee (Gruvia)

Hey!
So I was reading some random awesome fanfic and it inspired me to write this chapter! Hope you all like it! And don't forget to comment what you think! And I made some spells!

---

Juvia's POV

It was a cold winter's day, I was just coming back from the guild with a cup of coffee in my hand. I sipped it carefully, to not burn my tongue. I wonder what Gray is doing. Speaking of Gray I've been seeing him be more distant from me, I think it may be because I used to stalk him...
Yes, I USED to stalk him and even go along with the Gray-sama thing...but that changed the day I saw him with another girl, who? I have no clue...I just saw him practically making out with her, though something did feel off...enough about Gray!
I also speak first person now! and Lyon and I are really close! I think he may have a crush on me...(≧∇≦)

"ICE MAKE SWORD!"

Ugh...wait ice make?! GRAY?!
I ran immediately to the source of the sound but stopped when I saw...

"LYON! YOU BASTARD! YOU TOOK AWAY JUVIA! HOW DARE YOU?! I SWEAR I WILL NOT LET YOU TREAT HER LIKE SHE IS A WHORE! BECAUSE SHE IS NOT! SHE IS BEAUTIFUL, ELEGANT, ENERGETIC, AND I LOVE HER! SO HOW DARE YOU TAKE AWAY...MY JUVIA!"

Gray...He l-loves me?! I moved forward to see an ice sculpture of Lyon being destroyed by Gray... he's jealous? No no no, stop thinking that! He doesn't like you!

"You...you even made an illusion?! You make me sick! Just to get her...you would break her heart?! you make me angry! Just to break me you would destroy her?! You...you make me feel disgusted! JUST TO MAKE MY LIFE HELL YOU WOULD DESTROY THE ONE I LOVE?! YOU MAKE ME INFURIATED!"

He...he is in love with me! Gray likes me! I look closer but what I see horrifies me...Gray in his demon slayer form, but it's different...he is levitating, no...flying. He has wings made of ice on his back.

"I CALL UPON THE FROST, SNOW AND ALL COLDNESS! TAKE THE COLDNESS FROM THEIR HEARTS AND COLLECT IT WITHIN THY SPELL! ICE DEVIL SACRED ART: SLASHING CRIMSON FANG! RAY OF DEATH!"

"N-no...GRAY STOP!" I say as come out if hiding, tears rolling down my cheeks from what i witnessed.

"Juvia? Don't come closer! I...I don't want to hurt you!"

"I know...but please, Gray I know you can control it! Look at this weather! It's a snow storm! Think of what your master would think of you right now! She would be sad! I BEG YOU! Stop..." I said before I fell to my knees.

"JUVIA!"

I saw the a ray of light blue raidiate off of Gray and I covered my eyes...when the light cleared I saw the snow had melted, the night looked beautiful and Gray...was running towards me.

"Juvia! Oh I am so sorry! Please forgive me!" He said as he has hugged me. Hehe...I always dreamt of this day.

"It's ok...Gra-Gray...I forgive you," I said as I wiped the tears off of his face.

"Hehe..." He laughed quietly. "What is it?" I asked as he looked at my... lips?

"You have a coffee moustache...let me rub it off for you..." He said as he moved closer and closer

THUMP

THUMP

THUMP

"Gra-" but before you could say anything our lips locked.

He licked my bottom lip asking for permission, I granted and he slipped his tongue in. I moaned into the kiss and I could feel him smirk and I blushed.

We parted lips after a while, "Gray/Juvia..." We both said. We laughed for a minute or so but calmed down after. "Juvia...I love you..." Gray said as he placed his forehead against mine.

"I love you too..."

---
Well that was it!
Hope you guys liked this chapter.

                     ---Well that was it!Hope you guys liked this chapter

-Tokyo_Starlight