Unwanted Trouble-1

Start from the beginning

"Tsk. <Blood Thorn>"

I begin swinging my katana around with multiple red thorns stretching out of the side of my blade destroying the ice spears. After destroying the ice I swung my thorns downward towards the many demons on the ground, piercing or crushing the lot of them but those who were skilled enough block or destroyed my thorns. I landed and retract my thorns, dispelling my magic.

"Phew~ how many time do we have to go over this before any of you realize. No demon here stands a chance of beating me so just pack up and leave, before you lose your lives"

They all look at one another almost like they're considering it but before they got the chance to come to a decision Axel could be heard clapping in the side line.

"(Clap, Clap, Clap) what a spectacle that was just as expected from you. But what this? The fearsome and brutal Scarlet Demon is actually offering to spare her victims? Now that isn't like you at all. You know I heard you took in a loss pup. now tell me, how did that work out for you the last time?"

Upon hearing his words my eyes widen as I slowly turn to stare intensely at Axel, tightly gripping my hilt.

"Did he tell you?"

I said in a venomous voice. Anger building up inside and my blood boiling.

"Are you curi-"
"DID HE TELL YOU!!?"

Axel flinch at my sudden outburst. At this point I was giving off overwhelming killing intent that everyone felt and took a step back, even Axel before he quickly compose himself.

"(Grin) maybe, ah that's right I was supposed to deliver a message to you. Ehem, 'If Your Not Careful You Could Lose Everything Again' is what he says"

(Swoosh)

In a split second I appeared above Axel slashing my blade diagonally at him, but before I could come close I vaguely saw the demon beast striking at me just as fast as I appeared. Luckily I redirected my attack to clash with the beast to reduce the force of impact but it was still a powerful blow that sent me flying backwards crashing into the ground. I quickly recovered ready to attempt another strike a Axel but....I need to do something about that beast.

(Clang!!)
"Tsk"

Without wasting the opportunity the remaining demons all started attacking one after the other.

(Clang!, clang!, bang!, clank!)

Blocking each strike while countering, and dodging. They were better coordinated now then they were a second ago. Magic, skills, all were used against me but none of that mattered once they tasted my blade.

"Damn yo-(Shplitch!)"- Demon

After killing another demon I noticed my surroundings has started being envelope by a thick fog....no...it felt hot, and was getting hotter.

"Is this, steam?"

I look back towards Axel and the demon beast and saw the beast was releasing steam through it's exoskeleton on it's back down. I could see Axel sickening grin before the steam block my vision. How could I not notice so much of it until now? It's covering the whole area and the heat is still increasing almost to the point where I'm starting to get burned. I also noticed the lack of demons here a second ago. They cleared out huh.