Chapter 19: Marked

Sasuke walks back into the bedroom to find me cuddling into and sniffing his blankets. "What are you doing?" He asks, sounding slightly suspicious. I give a soft groan in response. Sasuke chuckles. "If you want to smell me so badly, I know a better way to do that." Sasuke says as he sits on the bed behind me. His hand buries itself in my hair, nails scraping my scalp. I let myself pur and relax at the feeling. Sasuke chuckles again. "I love that reaction." He bends over and caresses the back my neck with his lips and nose, giving me goosebumps. Sasuke uses the hand that was in my hair to wipe some stray strands of hair out of my face, leaning over me a bit. "So, are you really alright?" He asks with  serious voice. I turn to him and look at him over my shoulder. "Yeah, I'm fine."

"You're fine, but you can't move?" Sasuke asks raising an eyebrow. 

"Well, 'can't' is a big word. I mean, I can..." Sasuke interrupts me by pressing his lips over mine. I feel his hand land on my hip before he pulls at me to place me flat on my back. Without breaking the kiss, Sasuke moves to sit on top of me, straddling my waist. He is leaning on his elbow next to my head with his hand pressed on top of my head. His other hand lands on my hip before moving up underneath my shirt, slowly and softly trailing his fingers over my skin. Goosebumps follow his touch when he gets to close to my sides, but I stay still because I don't want him to stop. The soft pressure of his tongue on my lower lip makes me open my mouth for him. I place my hands on his side and grip his shirt as he deepens the kiss, moaning softly into it. 

Breaking the kiss to get a much needed breath, Sasuke places soft kisses from my lips over my jaw to end up at my ear. "This should be fun. I get to do what I want then." He whispers. I feel my face getting red at the suggestion and I'm glad Sasuke has his face in my neck so he doesn't see it. "Don't worry, I'll go easy on you this time." His soft breath tickles in my ear and although I can't see his face, I can hear the smirk in his voice. He softly kisses the edge of my ear, before dragging his teeth over the skin of my neck. He ends his trail when I let out a soft moan, indicating he found a sensitive spot and I move my head sideways so he can have more access. He gently presses his teeth into the spot without bruising or breaking the skin before licking softly and sucking at it hard enough to make a bruise, earning more moans from me. He moves back to sit between my legs while he looks at the bruise he made on my exposed neck, tilting his head a bit. "Could you... not heal that?" He asks as his eyes shift from the bruise to my eyes. There is a possessive glint in them, almost demanding a confirmative answer from me.

"You want to keep me marked?" I ask him, a shiver of delight running down my spine from the way he looks at me. 

"Yes." Sasuke's short and honest answer rings through me, making me suck in a ragged satisfied breath. If I had the strenght to get myself up to sit in his lap and hug him, I would have. Instead, I reach my arms out, inviting Sasuke to come close to me. He bends down into my embrace, burying his face into my neck, one hand on my the crook of my neck and the other next to my head for support. I can feel his breath tease over my skin as he takes in my scent. "You could really mark me. I could make you a seal that would only disappear if you release it." I whisper, strengthening my arms around his neck for as much as I can. Sasuke also tightens his grip on my neck. 

"Hnn, what else would it do?" Sasuke says trying to sound nonchalant, but I hear curiousity and a little greed in his voice. He starts kissing and licking my neck and he moves his legs so mine are over his, pushing me legs apart and up. 

"What do you want it to do? I could make it little more than a tattoo made out of your chakra, or I could make it deadly for me if I am too far away from you." I tell him, my breath already slightly panting. A satisfied hum from Sasuke in my neck makes me moan. Sasuke lets out a short laugh in my neck at my reaction, making me moan again. "Keep talking." He gently whispers into my ear as he moves to sit up again. His hand are on my hips, fingers trailing underneath the hem of my shirt.