My Owner [Ahn Yujin]

I was just layjng on the sofa, bored as hell. My eyes were about to close when I heard the door unlock.

I stood up and ran to the door. The door swung open, revealing Ahn Yujin.

"How's your day, Y/N? Were you sleeping?" I yawned and she picked me up not long after placing her things on the table.

I licked her nose in joy as she giggled cutely. She placed me down and I ran to take my toy and passed it to her.

"You wanna play fetch, huh?" I happily barked in response.

She threw my toy as far as she could and I ran after it.

The next day...
Yujin went out for her studies and I was left at home alone again.

I formed back to my original form and decided to sleep on Yujin's bed because it is much more comfortable.

I didn't know why but I woke up to a woman's scream which sounds a lot like Yujin's high pitched vocals

My eyes fluttered open and I saw Yujin standing over the bed screaming at me.

I got up to cover her mouth and her eyes widened as she looked down.

I followed her eyes and realised that I was kind of naked...

After things settled down for a while, she got me a pair of clothes for me to wear.

We sat awkwardly at the dining table, "So, who are you again? AND WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU IN MY HOUSE?!"

"Chill...I am Y/N...your dog..."

"Pft! HAHAHA Nice one dude. Now who are you really?"

"I told you, your dog. Watch..."

I then turned into a dog before her very eyes and she screamed and stood on the table.

"WHAT THE FUCK IN THE WORLD ARE YOU?!" She looked so shocked like as if she saw a cockroach on the floor.

I then turned back into a human form while covering my ... and then I faced Yujin.

"Do you believe me now?" She stood up and examined me thoroughly.

"How the FUCK do you do that?!" "I am not sure but all I remember is that I was used as a test subject in a lab..."

"So...that they did some experiments on you? And then they dumped you...and then I found you...okay. I think I understand this situation but what type of experiments did they do on you that made you like this?"

I simply just shrugged my shoulders and she looked at me innocently.

Yujin POV
The human version of Y/N does look quite good-looking. I mean, his facial features are quite on point.

And...he is quite handsome too...wait....WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT AHN YUJIN! HE IS YOUR PET!

Y/N POV
I snapped my fingers in front of her, "Yujin-ah, you there?"

"Ah, nothing just can't believe that this is happening to me...haha..."

"Yep, I understand but you'll adjust to it soon, I promise..."

I smiled brightly and slumped on the couch.

"Ah...today is so tiring...I feel like sleeping again..."

"Ah...I definitely know how that feels..."

"Then can we go and get some rest?"

"Okay!"

As Yujin prepared to sleep on her bed, I decided to snuggle myself under her bed sheets.

"Wait, hold on a minute! Who says you can sleep in my bed?"

"I always sleep in your bed..."

"Yeah I guess, but it's different now since I know that you are not truly a dog and kind of a guy as well so it's weird to sleep with you in a bed now"

I pouted and took a blanket and laid it on the ground.

"Have a good rest, uh...what do I call you?"

"Call me Yujin, that's enough..."

"Okay!"

"Wait...so do I still call you Y/N?"

"Yeah!"

"Alright. Good night, Y/N..."

It was all quiet after that and I closed my eyes, maybe I'll have a good rest as well.

But all I could think of was a girl in mid-length hair and shiny brown orbs, Ahn Yujin.

I woke up and Yujin was still sleeping, I guess it's still early in the morning.

I got up and decided to make breakfast and yes, I know it's weird that a dog like me could cook.

But it seems like after that experiment, I knew the basic knowledge a human does.

Yujin POV
I awoke to the smell of pancakes, I got up and rubbed my eyes gently.

I got to the kitchen to see Y/N cooking some basic breakfast for the two of us.

Wow, he can cook? That's surprising...

I got to the bathroom and did my daily routine.

The kitchen was now filled with the aroma of pancakes and fruits.

"That smells delicious!"

Y/N turned around and greeted me with a bright smile, "Good morning, Yujin!"

"Good morning, Y/N!" It seems like after all I could probably get used to having a guy like him living in my house.

After eating breakfast, I decided to walk Y/N since it is a Saturday and I usually jog wih Y/N on Saturdays.

But then I realised that he is now a human being and I can't possibly have him on a leash.

But before, I go out and have a jog with him, I need to buy him new clothes.

I dragged him out to the nearest department store with him to get new and stylish clothes for him.

After a few tries, we got many casual outfits for him to wear when he goes out.

I also got him a sports outfit and pajamas.

As soon as we got home, I instructed him to change into his sports outfit.

He came looking like a piece of sexy- AHN YUJIN STOP THINKING ABOUT THAT!

We went for a little jog and Y/N just jogs like a pro and he doesn't even get tired after jogging around 2.4km I decided to take a break.

We got into a shop that sells cakes and coffee which I had a huge craving for.

I ordered the right amount of food for the both of us.

While waiting for the food, I realised that Y/N had his attention attracted to something.

"Yujin, what are they doing?"

He pointed to a couple that were kissing each other.

"Oh, they are kissing. It is normal to express your love to someone by kissing them."

I explained to him and he gave a slight nod as if he knew what I just said.

I then got a text from a friend of mine, they were discussing about our recent project.

I felt movement beside me so I decided to look up and then I saw Y/N sitting beside me, looking at me.

"Y/N, what do you think you are doing?"

As soon as I said that, he leaned in and gave me a sweet kiss on the lips.

My eyes widened in shock because of what he just did.

"You said, that people kiss each other if they love each other, I love you Ahn Yujin..."

I leaned in to give him another kiss on the lips.