Are you jealous? [Miyeon]

~Requested~

(G)I-DLE was getting pretty famous these days because of their recent comeback.

So many talented artist managed to notice them and a few groups decided to come together to do a collaboration.

BTS, Korea's most famous boy group decided to do a collaboration with them.

They decided to hold different types of performances for the fans.

Rap, Vocals and Dance were the 3 types that they decided on.

The rap group were to write a rap song for the fans.

The vocal group were to compose a song for them.

Lastly, the dance group were to choreograph a dance.

This was the arrangement of groups between the 3 positions.

Vocal -> Miyeon, Minnie, Jungkook, Jin, V
Rap -> Soyeon, Yuqi, RM, Suga
Dance -> Soojin, Shuhua, JHope, Jimin

After they discussed the groupings, they decided to just jump right in into the lyrics and choreo.

Y/N POV
I haven't really seen Miyeon these days because of her busy schedule and she hasn't really called nor texted me that often anymore.

I felt lonely but I decided to brush that off since I understand that her schedule really is tight.

She didn't really keep me updated with what's happening or anything to inform me that she is alright.

At one point, I started to feel like I don't even exist in her world anymore but I told myself.

This is part of being in a relationship with an idol and that I have to deal with the pain so that I can be with her.

Sometimes, I wish that I could just post on social media saying that I am truly Miyeon's boyfriend.

I couldn't take it anymore but I decided not to be selfish.

I was searching on FACEBOOK updates on (G)I-DLE since I am planning to go to their concert to surprise Miyeon.

I saw a post on a concert that they are planning to hold in Seoul.

I clicked on the website and I saw the information on the tickets and concert itself.

It says that this time IDLE will be collaborating with BTS.

The venue, time, and date are released but the date the tickets are selling is tomorrow at 5pm.

I went to sleep wondering why Miyeon never told me about her collaboration with BTS or anything.

In the next morning, I cooked breakfast for myself and did some chores on my own and killed sometime before 5pm.

When it was 4.55pm, I sat in front of the computer and waited until it was 5pm.

I hurriedly bought the tickets before it was sold out and thus, I bought the tickets to the front row seats.

Days passed and I got my ticket and today was the day of the concert.

I got up early and decided on what should I wear. In the end, I wear this

The concert venue happened to be near my house so I drive there quite quickly.

I arrived at the venue and damn there is a hell lot of people. It looks like they spent the night there.

I got out of my car after I parked it at a nearby parking lot and walked to the venue for around 2 mins.