My CCA manager [Kang Hyewon]

Your POV
"My name is Y/N and I am a transfer student. Please guide me well!"

You see, my parents found a new job here in Seoul so we moved over here and I had to transfer to a new school.

I really hope that the people here are nice instead of those bullies back in my city.

But I mean, they all seem pretty nice especially this girl sitting at the window seat.

She is staring out at the window, her chin resting on her palm, her lips slightly parted.

"Y/N, you may take a seat with Minju there." The teacher pointed to a pretty looking girl sitting at the back of the class.

Are all of the girls good looking here?! I gently placed my bag on the floor and took a seat trying not to make a lot of noises.

"ㅋㅋㅋ You don't have to be so wary, I don't bite people..." The girl, whom I assume is Minju, giggled.

I smiled at scratched my nape. Well, that's dumb... Y/N, why did you do that?!

"Oh, by the way... since you are new here, I suppose you have to join a club too..."

"A club?" Minju nodded and explained to me what all the clubs are about.

"Personally, my club is Band. Are you interested in joining?" She smiled at me.

"Hehe…I'll see how it goes…" I smiled back warmly.

And that is how I decided to join the Band with Minju. It's not becase I like her or anything it's just because she is my closest friend.

Minju and I got really close as friends. But what is better with my club is that the club president is the girl who I saw in the classroom.

The pretty girl staring outside the window while I was introducing myself.

Turns out, her name is Hyewon and she is very quiet like I think I have never seen her speak before.

We had a club session today and I was looking forward to today because we are going to rehearse for the performance we are going to hold.

Hyewon was in charge of playing the piano and the guitar and she is quite good with it.

Minju is also very good with the guitar. I used to love playing the guitar because of my father.

And therefore, I was in charge of the guitar as well but I look forward to learning how to play more instruments in the future.

After rehearsing many times, the session was finally over and it was was time to go home.

Everyone left the music room and headed for hime and left Hyewon, Minju and I alone.

Hyewon was supposed to return the musical instruments back to their position because she was in charge of the club.

Minju and I wanted to leave but then I remembered that I needed to ask her a question on the performance.

So I told Minju to take her leave first while I stayed back a little to ask the question.

Hyewon was placing the xylophones on the top shelf, she was tiptoeing to reach the shelf.

How cute. I thought to myself. I tapped her on the shoulder amd she got startled a bit.

She took a step back due to the shock but accidentally tripped on a piece of paper which I assumed someone left behind.

I tried to catch her before she fell but I didn't gripp her properly so I fell…on top of her…