Let's go!

Welcome back _______!

Username: ______

Password: •••••••••

Loading page...

Loading is complete!

Chapter: Let's go!

Idol chosen : Kim Chaewon

Do you wish to enter a world of imagination?

YES | NO

Loading chapter...

Loading is complete!

I was awakened by a  pair of lips on mine. My eyes fluttered open to see bright and energetic eyes stare deeply into mine.

"Morning, Y/N..." It's a blessing to be able to hear this beautiful voice the first thing in the morning. 

"What time is it now? Did I oversleep?" I asked while trying to sit up.

"Hm...it's around 7 AM right now. And no, you did not oversleep..." Chaewon replied to my previous questions, ending with a peck on my cheek.

"Then...why'd you wake me up?" I pouted, clearly showing slight frustration on my face.

"Did you forget? TODAY IS DATE DAY! We arranged to go to the amusement park remember?" Chaewon screamed in my ear.

I covered my ears in plain shock as I chuckled to myself. This is the first time I've seen Chaewon so hyper about an amusement park.

"HURRY UP! LET'S CHANGE!" Chaewon yelled excitedly, continuously jumping on the bed.

"CHANGE TOGETHER?!" I exclaimed while my mind was having thoughts that I shouldn't be thinking.

Chaewon threw a pillow in my direction, "YAH! KIM Y/N! Stop thinking about those erotic fantasies!"

I laughed out loud after looking at Chaewon's 'angry' face.

She shoved me into the bathroom and told me to change into comfortable clothes for our date today.

I came out of the bathroom to see Chaewon 'cooking' some fried Korean rice for our breakfast.

I back-hugged her as she smiled a little, "Y/N, do I look wife material right now?"

I hummed in response, "You do look like a wife material but..."

"But what?" Chaewon looked at me with curious eyes while trying not to burn the rice.

"It's just that... You know?"

"WHAT? I DON'T KNOW!!! HURRY UP NAD TELL ME Y/NNNN..." I chuckled as I look at Chaewon, for the first time, dying of curiosity.

"It's just that I haven't married you yet, so I can't tell for sure..."

Chaewon heaved a sigh of relief nad continued to try not to burn the rice.

I took over and help 'resuscitate' the rice.

After we were done, we sat down oppsite each other on our square-shaped dining table.

"Baby, can you faster? I can't wait to go to the amusement park as soon as possible!"

"Babe, I'm gonna choke and die, and if I do, you'll lose your future husband..."

"SHHH! Stop talking and concentrate on your food!" Chaewon chided me like a mother while staring at me eat.

To the point that I literally felt creeped out by my own girlfriend.

How can someone have a change of expression so fast?

After we, I mean... I finished eating, we packed our bags for the day and headed out for the amusement park.

As I was driving, Chaewon was chatting about the last time she went to the amusement park with the members.

"I still remember the time, Yujin's glasses nearly dropped off when we reached the roller coaster! HAHAHAHA, OMG I CAN'T BREATHE!"

I stiffled a laugh as I kept on driving while Chaewon kept on rambling about how excited she is about going to the amusement park.

As soon as we bought the tickets to the amusement park Chaewon tapped my shoulder excitedly.

"Y/N, let's take a selca to celebrate this special occasion!"

I smiled brightly for the picture and we continued to walk around the park to find interesting rides to take.

We decided to take to scariest roller coaster on the ride.

Chaewon kept on saying how brave she was when we were lining up.

However, Chaewon clinged onto my arm really tightly when we were reaching the peak of the roller coaster.

As we finally reached the peak, the roller coaster stopped for a second before going down at full speed.

The automated camera took a photo as we were going downhill from the peak.

As we finished the ride I couldn't laughing as Chaewon clinged onto me for support.

Apparently, her legs gave up on her and turned into a jelly like substance.

We went over to the photo counter and found our photo.

I wheezed really hard when I saw Chaewon with her eyes shut while clinging onto me for her dear life.

Chaewon slapped my arm and gave me a stare but I couldn't stop laughing.

Let's just say... I slept on the sofa that night...

ANNOUNCEMENT!
HEY GUYS IT'S ME, I'M BACK FROM THE DEAD! SO, I HAVE A FAVOUR TO ASK FROM Y'ALL...
SO I HAVE A FEW UPCOMING BOOKS THAT I'M THINKING OF PUBLISHING AND I NEED Y'ALL TO HELP ME VOTE FOR WHICH ONE TO PUBLISH FIRST
PLS PLS PLS VOTE THANK YOU!

1. CHANGING SEATS [JEON HEEJIN]

2. MY PAST, MY PRESENT. MY FUTURE [JEON HEEJIN, KIM HYUNJIN, OLIVA HYE]

3. TO HEAL A ONCE BROKEN HEART [KIM MINJU, AHN YUJIN, JANG WONYOUNG, KANG HYEWON]

4. MS. CUPID [I HAVEN'T THOUGHT OF A IDOL YET SO FEEL FREE TO COMMENT ON WHICH IDOL YOU WANT ME TO WRITE THIS BOOK ABOUT IF YOU'RE VOTING FOR THIS STORY]

THANKS TO ALL FOR VOTING!