Behind the scenes [Kim Sowon]

This is requested by: Anonymous

___ POV
Message from SinBunny🐰
SinBunny🐰: Hey! I just wanted to congratulate you for getting the role of the main character in the movie School Of Love! Do report to the filming set in time, thanks!

I placed my phone, facing downwards. I leaned back onto the couch and closed my eyes. I was tired and I still have to report to the filming set on Monday.

What a great life! I sighed and I walked to the kitchen to make some food, I went to sleep after cleaning up.

I arrived on set and my assistant passed me the script and I looked through the scenes and the lines. I asked the director who would be playing as Sohyun, the other main character.

"If I remember correctly, Sowon would be playing as Sohyun. She is new to acting so cut her some slack." I nodded after hearing the director's words.

As soon as she said that, a girl who I assume is Sowon came up to tye director for being late. The director assured her that she was just late for a few minutes. She changed to her attire and I did too.

We were both wearing a school uniform. I looked over to her and she was sexy like hell. Damn, those legs! I looked over to the director as she was preparing for the set.

We all called it a day as the sky was nearly dark. I approached Sowon and asked her, "You're new here?" She nodded as she looked frightened. "It's okay... I am not like any other snobbish actors. I won't bite."

I gave her an assuring smile before packing up to leave. She held my hand when I turned around. I looked at her confused. "Can I have your number?" She asked softly.

I smiled at her and wrote my number on a piece of paper and handed it to her. She looked at the paper and looked at me. "If you have any questions or if someone bullies you, tell me. I'll back you up!" I said to her before leaving.

Sowon POV
I held the paper in hand and blushed slightly when the thought of me being with him runs through my mind.

I walked home happily and fished out my phone. I added his number to my contacts and texted him. Within seconds, he replied. That's fast.

Sowon: Hey, I'm Sowon. I just wanted to be friends with you. Hehe 😁

Future Bae: That's a little to straightforward...

Sowon: Uh... sorry.

Future Bae: But I like people who are straightforward.

Sowon: That's good to hear! 😊

Future Bae: Hey, I have some other things to do. Mind if we continue this conversation tomorrow?

Sowon: No problem.

I placed my phone on my bed and shut my eyes. I set my alarm clock and went to sleep.

___ POV
I headed to work the next day and I saw Sowon waiting for me at the gate of the building. I waved to her and she waved back enthusiatically with a big smile.

I approached her and greeted her. She bowed and greeted me. I have a feeling that we are going to be close.

+Time Skip+
Today all of us were happy because we almost finished the filming. But in this scene, I have to kiss Sowon on the fucking lips!

I mean, I don't mind but I know that she minds because I saw her looking very worried when she was looking at the script.

Sowon was walking to her locker and she opened it, placing her stuff inside. I slammed the locker shut and made her face me. I kissed her gently on the lips.

We both pull away. "I love you." I said and the director clapped her hands, indicating that it was a goof take.

After we finished packing, director said that she wanted to treat us to dinner to thank our hard work for 2 months.

I sat beside Sowon as we sat on the table, waiting for the food to be served. The both us sat down without saying a word to each other.

+Time Skip+
We bid each other goodbye for the last time before going our own direction. Sowon pulled my hand and we walked to the park.

"Why did you bring me here?"

"I love you."

"What?"

"I said I love you. I am not repeating my sentence again."

"I love you too."

"Really?"

She kissed me passionately.

I know this story is shit so I apologize to whoever who requested this. Really sorry! Not edited.