匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 10 🔞

"You found one? Great. As soon as possible. Thanks again."

Taeyong ends the call and tosses his phone carelessly on the bed at the same time [Y/n] emerges from the bathroom. He feels the warm air hit his face and turns to face [Y/n] who is wearing nothing but a towel.

[Y/n] blushes and tightens her grip on the soft fabric, "Taeyong, you're staring."

Taeyong lets out a soft chuckle and shrugs, "It's nothing I haven't seen before, darling," he informs, winking at her.

[Y/n] rolls her eyes and walks over to the closet to fetch some clothes. An idea suddenly pops into her head, and she takes a deep breath before dropping the towel. She continues nonchalantly looking for clothes, acting as if Taeyong wasn't just a few meters away.

Taeyong, on the other hand, was struggling to keep his self control. [Y/n] could hear his harsh breathing from where she stood. "Oops," she says, giggling while bending over to pick up the towel. As she takes it in her hand and tries to stand up straight again, cool hands come to place themselves on her hips, making her gasp.

"You want to be punished, baby doll? Don't play with Daddy like that," Taeyong warns in a deep voice.

"What? It's nothing you haven't seen before," [Y/n] mocks.

"Yet it still has the same effect on me, as you can probably tell," he wraps his arms around [Y/n] and pulls her flush against his body, letting her feel how hard he was.

Taeyong snatches away the towel in [Y/n]'s hand and throws it to the side. His dominant hand travels south, rubbing her inner thigh gently as he kisses her neck. [Y/n] turns her head so she can capture his lips in a heated kiss. Her hand goes on top of his, guiding it to her wet slit.

"I know you just showered but I'm about to get you all dirty again," Taeyong whispers in a sultry voice, pulling back to kiss her neck. "I wanna try something, darling. Are you willing?"

[Y/n] bites her lower lip and nods her head enthusiastically, "Yeah, always."

Taeyong pulls away from her, leaving her body feeling slightly cold, "Lay on the bed and spread those beautiful legs for me," he orders, licking his lips.

[Y/n], as always, follows the orders given to her but not without feeling a little embarrassed; Taeyong liked to try new things and they were things she herself had never done before, but it was always exciting.

As soon as [Y/n] is lying comfortably on the bed, Taeyong goes to situate himself between her legs at the foot of the bed and pulls her closer by her thighs, kneading them. "Look at me," he continues giving orders, the authority in his voice making [Y/n] shiver.

She lifts her upper body with the support of her elbows in order to see him, and her eyes widen as she watches her lover lift his middle and ring finger to his mouth, coating them thoroughly in saliva. [Y/n]'s chest rises and falls rapidly as she keeps watching Taeyong, while he just stares back at her with that wild hunger in his eyes, moving his tongue teasingly.

He then pushes the two slick digits inside her, easing them into her wet entrance. [Y/n] gasps and throws her head back, unable to control her body's response, and Taeyong stops halfway, "Keep watching."

Forcing herself to not succumb to the pleasure Taeyong was making her feel, she looks at him again, licking her suddenly dry lips. Taeyong's eyes flicker downwards to watch his fingers get sucked up all the way to the knuckles, his dick throbbing in want. He starts moving them in and out, scissoring them and stretching the tight walls.

[Y/n] watches with hooded eyes the way Taeyong's tongue pokes out from in between his teeth as he concentrates on his task, fingering her expertly.

"I want you to cum just from my fingers. Think you can do that?"

[Y/n] nods with furrowed eyebrows, whimpering in pleasure as Taeyong's long fingers continue working their magic; they glide easily thanks to how wet she is, aroused by Taeyong's dominant behavior.

Once [Y/n]'s thighs start squeezing around him and she bucks her hips, Taeyong knows she's close to the edge. He moves his hand a little faster, his warm breath hitting close to her core. His other hand leaves [Y/n]'s thigh to go towards his mouth and he sucks on his thumb, tongue swirling around it before pulling it out and pressing it against her neglected clit.

[Y/n]'s arms give out simultaneously as her legs begin to shake almost violently, white flashing behind her tightly closed eyelids, a loud and obscene moan leaving her lips. Her back arches off the bed as she's brought to cloud nine. Her thighs close around Taeyong's shoulders as he goes on with torturing her sensitive clit, tears spilling from her eyes and hands gripping the sheets.

"Daddy!" [Y/n] cries out, whining loudly afterwards. Her body wants to scoot away and get closer at the same time, torn between the two. She pants in exhaustion and her body relaxes once Taeyong has stopped. He places soft kisses all over her thighs, going towards her stomach. [Y/n]'s hands comb through his hair while she stares at the ceiling absentmindedly, catching her breath.

"So, how was that? Feel good?" Taeyong asks, a cocky smirk on his face.

"Of course it did..." she trails off, making Taeyong's smile fade into worry, "But?"

"But you're always doing things for me and I just want to pay you back sometimes," [Y/n] finishes, her face becoming warmer as she confesses.

She had never done anything like this before Taeyong, so she felt as if she was lacking in experience and skill.

"Don't rush, [Y/n], we'll do a lot more, promised. I'll show you all kinds of things in the future," Taeyong reassures, squeezing her thigh, and gives her a sweet kiss before getting up.

"I'm gonna shower now. Can you finish packing for me?" He asks and [Y/n] rolls her eyes, "That's not what I meant when I said I wanted to do things for you, Tae."

Before she could complain even more, Taeyong had already shouted 'thank you' and locked the bathroom door behind himself.

Taeyong takes his time in the shower, enjoying the warm spray before lathering up in soap. He rinses the shampoo out of his hair, also washing off the rest of the soap on his body. He leans against the shower wall, eyes closed as he imagines [Y/n] kneeling in front of him. He grabs his still erect member, squeezing and pulling, imagining [Y/n]'s hand instead of his own.

He groans low in his throat, trying to keep quiet, "[Y/n], fuck," he drawls out, hand slowly moving along his dick.

Taeyong could have easily asked [Y/n] for help, especially since she was offering, but he didn't want to make her do these things yet; that was for later. He wanted to do some very unorthodox things to her, but he had to take it slow with her, not wanting to mess up since this relationship was special to him.

Behind his eyelids, [Y/n] was naked, her body glistening with water, giving him an innocent look as she took him into her mouth. Taeyong groans, moving his thumb over his slit as he imagined [Y/n] lick his tip. He bites his lip, his face scrunching up in pleasure. He slowly forgets where he is, gripping his dick tighter and moving his hand faster. All he can hear is the sounds of himself jerking off, along with his own laboured breathing and the water hitting the tile floor.

As he imagines [Y/n] deepthroat him, cum splatters against the wall and is quickly washed down the drain. His knees go a little weak and he stifles a particularly loud call of [Y/n]'s name.

He then catches his breath, getting under the spray to scrub the rest of his body. Turning the water off, he drags his hand down his face to remove some of the water before opening his eyes.

On the other side of the door, [Y/n] could hear the muffled sounds of Taeyong touching himself as she got dressed.

She thought it was hot.

Having already had Taeyong take care of her, she ignores the sounds and finishes packing the suitcase, zipping it closed afterwards. [Y/n] goes to the kitchen to get some food, mentally making a list as she looks through the almost empty fridge.

The doorbell suddenly rings and [Y/n] doesn't hesitate to grab a kitchen knife before going to check who it is.