匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 3 🔞

A/n: Explicit sexual content ahead. The '🔞' in the title is your only warning for the next chapters.

:)

[Y/n] soon goes back to kissing Taeyong. They make-out heavily, tongues intertwining and hands roaming each other's bodies. She starts unbuttoning his shirt eagerly and he helps her take it off before throwing it somewhere, all without breaking the kiss. Taeyong pulls on the bow behind [Y/n]'s back to remove her apron.

He separates their mouths for a few seconds so he can take his undershirt off and quickly proceeds to unbuckle his belt afterwards. [Y/n] admires Taeyong's bare chest, not being able to keep her hands off him. Taeyong goes to pull [Y/n]'s pants off, causing her to squeal a little when she almost stumbles.

"Sorry," Taeyong gives her a sheepish smile to which she responds with a glare. The hostile expression is soon wiped off her face when Taeyong dominates her mouth once again, making her mind go blank. His hands travel to her ass, squeezing it. [Y/n] moans into the kiss, grinding against Taeyong's still clothed hard-on. "Fuck, you're so hot," he grunts, gripping her ass harder.

Taeyong lifts her by her thighs and places her on the table. [Y/n] gasps when her lower half comes in contact with the cold surface. He crouches down to completely remove her leggings, flinging the item to the side. [Y/n]'s chest heaves up and down in anticipation as she feels her partner's touch, trailing kisses starting from her ankle and going higher. She begins squirming when the soft lingering touch of Taeyong's lips reach her inner thigh. "Tae, hurry..." She begs, her breathing labored.

He pokes his tongue out to trace the edges of her underwear, dangerously close to her heat, but avoids the spot on purpose just to tease her a little longer.

[Y/n]'s hand grabs at his hair, the other gripping the edge of the table. "God, stop torturing me," she whines, getting more and more frustrated.

Taeyong removes her panties with his teeth, staring up at her face, twisted in frustration. Her knuckles start hurting from the tight grip she has on the table but it's the only thing that's keeping her from completely losing it.

He parts her lips and inserts his long index finger inside her, making her let out a choked up moan. It glides in easily, emitting a squelching sound as wetness surrounds it. "Tae, fucking put it in me already," she lets out, sounding almost as if she were in pain.

Taeyong, too preoccupied with his task, doesn't even acknowledge [Y/n]'s plea; he adds a second finger, watching how they get swallowed up by her heat. He begins a scissoring motion, feeling her walls pulse around them.

"I- Fuck, that feels so fucking amazing!" [Y/n] cries out when she feels his thumb press on her sensitive clit. She breathes heavily, her skin sticky with sweat, legs shaking and fingers going numb from the grip on the table.

When Taeyong can't take the insistent throbbing of his cock anymore, he stands and makes quick work of lowering his pants and boxers. [Y/n] whimpers at the loss of his fingers. Taeyong holds her thigh with one hand and grabs his length with the other, rubbing the tip against her wetness. "Tell me how much you want it, baby," he demands and slides his cock against her clit. He tightens his grip so he doesn't cream himself too early.

"Want it so bad, need it, Tae, please fill me up," [Y/n] pants, swerving her hips.

Her back arches off the table when the head slips in and her partner simultaneously groans in delight. He pushes the rest in slowly, filling her up as promised. He leans over her body to press his lips to her neck and leave wet kisses.

Both of [Y/n]'s hands bury into Taeyong's hair, making it messier than it already was. He pulls away and pulls her a little closer to the edge by her thighs. [Y/n] gasps and grabs at the edge again to stabilize herself.

Taeyong gives no warning before he pulls out, only leaving the tip in, and pushes back in. [Y/n] hooks her ankles together behind his back and circles her hips, keeping him in deep. Taeyong grunts, feeling the squeeze of those tight warm walls around him. "Shit," he swears, staring at [Y/n]'s figure. His hands go underneath the shirt she's still wearing, clinging to her body underneath the beige apron.

"You," Taeyong says, pushing in, "Are. So. Sexy." Each word is punctured with a powerful thrust, knocking the breath out of the woman beneath him.

His movements gradually start to get faster, his hands gripping [Y/n]'s hips. He slows down to put her legs over his shoulders and holds on to her thighs instead, thrusting harder, reaching deep inside [Y/n]'s warmth. "Tae!" She claws at the table surface, letting out lewd moans that mix with the sound of skin slapping on skin.

"Ah- Yeah, baby, scream my name! Let the neighbors know who's fucking you this good," He says in between thrusts.

"Taeyong, yes, fuck me! Taeyong, Taeyong, Taeyong!" [Y/n] repeats his name insistently, overcome with ecstasy.

Taeyong rolls his hips, grunting in pleasure each time. His tongue glides across his lower lip as he watches [Y/n] with hooded eyes. She puts a finger to her swollen clit and begins rubbing it at a fast pace, and Taeyong moans when her walls clamp down on his cock, pulsing around him, tightening and squeezing.

"Fuck!"

"Keep fucking me- Taeyong, so, so good, I'm so close, fuck!" [Y/n]'s vision goes white as she hits her high, body spasming with aftershocks and toes curling while her hips keep moving against Taeyong's.

Her orgasm along with her sexy facial expression trigger his own, causing him to release hot, sticky spurts of cum. He pulls out and jerks off over her, more coming out to paint Y/n's lower stomach and apron.

Taeyong presses an affectionate kiss on her leg that was still over his shoulder. "God, that was awesome," he breaths, running a hand through his sweaty red hair.

He helps [Y/n] sit up comfortably before pulling her in for a heated kiss, her arms going around his broad shoulders. She sighs in satisfaction, softly dragging her nails down his naked back. He bites her bottom lip in return, hands roaming her thighs.

"Good?" Taeyong asks after pulling away.

[Y/n] nods in agreement, "Better than good."

He pulls his boxers back up and steps out of the pants that were still hooked around his ankles. He kisses [Y/n]'s cheek and she blushes, "I can't believe we just did that on my kitchen table..." She hides her face in the crook of Taeyong's neck.

He chuckles at the remark, "Wanna move this to the bedroom then?"

Although embarrassed, [Y/n] nods in agreement. Taeyong hoists her up by her thighs, her arms going around his neck to help support her weight. When they make it up to the bedroom, [Y/n] is unceremoniously dropped on the bed. Taeyong crawls on top of her and helps her discard the stained apron and shirt along with her bra; he couldn't help but stare upon seeing her in her entirety.

[Y/n] looks away, "Stop staring at me like that..."

"Like you're the most beautiful woman in the world?" He whispers and delivers sweet kisses to the side of her face.

She sighs happily, baring her neck to him. Taeyong leaves a small hickey next to her pulse point which he can feel beating rapidly.

[Y/n] goes to put her hands in his hair but is stopped by her partner holding her wrists, momentarily stopping his actions. "Keep those above your head for me, yeah?"

She frowns but nods to his request, putting her hands above her head. Taeyong grins at her before making his way down south, leaving wet kisses behind. [Y/n] shivers in excitement once she understands what he's about to do.

He parts her thighs, licking his lips while gazing up at her.

"Oh," she gasps in surprise when she feels the first tantalizing lick to her core, shockwaves of electricity running through her entire body. Her hands close into fists as Taeyong continues, his tongue touching her most intimate parts.

"I've only just started yet you're already shaking," Taeyong remarks before going back to work. He slips his pink muscle inside, drawing breathy moans from [Y/n]. Her nails dig into her own palms, struggling to keep her hands where they are. "Ah, Tae!"

The meal downstairs is completely forgotten as the two lovers indulge in discovering each other's bodies instead.