乇乂ㄒ尺卂 🔞

A/n: This is a little extra chapter that I wrote and wanted to add. You can skip it since it's just smut and totally irrelevant to the plot.

Little heads-up, this is bxb (which I'm not very good at but I tried) 👉🏽👈🏽

Heading back to the living room, Yuta plops himself on the couch right beside Winwin. He takes his glass and swishes the clear liquid around absentmindedly.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to—"

"Save it," Yuta interrupts him, "It's not me you should be apologizing to," he says before downing his glass.

Winwin sighs, getting up to leave and go anywhere Yuta wasn't, because he knew Yuta was seriously mad. He may seem cold but in reality, he had a big heart and cared about all the people who are close to him; Winwin was just afraid he would say something to piss his partner off even more and that could lead to them ignoring each other, which wouldn't be good since they're always paired up together for missions.

Winwin goes around the coffee table so he doesn't have to pass by Yuta, but once he gets to the other side of the couch, his wrist is caught.

"Where do you think you're going?"

Winwin huffs, annoyed, but tries not to let it show. "I'll do my round first, go ahead and sleep for a while."

The corners of Yuta's mouth lift up a little and he tugs Winwin's wrist harshly, making him fall into Yuta's lap. He cups Winwin's cheek and brings his face closer to his, "What if I want you to go a round with me first, hmm?" He whispers into his partner's ear, sucking on the lobe of it afterwards.

Winwin grunts, trying to push Yuta away. "Please don't do this now," he wiggles around, even pushing the couch's arm with his feet in an attempt to escape.

Yuta is visibly stronger, holding on to him tightly. He pulls Winwin toward him and bites at his neck, leaving a stinging mark behind. Winwin almost shouts but he remembers that [Y/n]'s room is right across from where they are so he bites his tongue. "Y-Yuta, stop, we're on duty and you've already broken one rule by being drunk—"

"I'm only drunk on your love, baby," Yuta whispers, soothing the mark he left with his tongue, "The more you struggle, the more turned on I get," he added, referring to the way Winwin was unintentionally rubbing up on him.

It was true that Yuta wasn't one to drink but he wasn't a lightweight either, he could actually handle alcohol very well and Winwin knew this; he was just making up excuses. Not because he didn't want to but because they were in somebody else's house and that somebody also happened to be present. Yuta drank just enough to be on the tipsy side.

Yuta slides Winwin's jacket off, letting it drop to the floor. "I think you deserve a punishment for not keeping your mouth shut just now, Sicheng," Yuta glides his hand from Winwin's neck down his chest and all the way to his crotch, palming him through his pants. Winwin can't help but push his hips toward his partner's hand, attempting to get more friction.

Giving in, he catches Yuta off guard by kissing him roughly, slipping his tongue in directly. Yuta is pleasantly surprised and quickly takes control of their kiss. He groans when Winwin pulls away and tries to follow his lips.

Winwin only smiles innocently at him, turning so he was straddling his partner. He grinds his hips directly on Yuta's boner, making him throw his head back against the couch. Yuta grabs him by the hips, pushing him down and bucking his hips up at the same time. Their eyes meet and they gaze at each other, mouths agape and breaths mingling. Yuta is the one who cracks, surging forward to capture Winwin's lips again.

The latter grins triumphantly, grabbing Yuta by the collar and continuing to rub their crotches against each other.

"Don't think I forgot about your punishment, baby," Yuta mumbles against Winwin's lips, his hands both moving to Winwin's thighs, "Undress for me."

Winwin freezes for a moment. "W-wait, we're really doing this here?"

He squeals quietly when Yuta starts to undo his zipper and slips a hand inside his underwear, "You know I don't like repeating myself, angel."

He unbuttons the top of Winwin's shirt with one hand and nips at his collarbone, his other hand finding Winwin's erection and pumping it, flicking his wrist and doing all the little things he knows drive Inwin crazy. "You're so wet, baby," Yuta gathers the pre-cum, using his thumb to massage the tip. He opens the rest of the dress shirt, leaving his partner's torso exposed. Winwin whines and pants softly, grabbing a hold of Yuta's dark hair. He writhes in pleasure as Yuta continues his ministrations, moving his hips involuntarily.

Yuta lays on the couch, all the while pleasuring Winwin, making the latter hover on top of him. Winwin holds himself up with hands and knees on either side of Yuta, biting his bottom lip in order to keep quiet. He takes the liberty of shoving his hand down Yuta's pants, grabbing his cock through his underwear just to tease him. The male groans and bites Winwin in the same place he had earlier, making Winwin choke on a cry, the mark stinging but also adding more to his pleasure.

Winwin both of Yuta's hands, removing them from his body, then pulls his dress pants and boxers down at the same time before doing the same to Yuta. He rubs both their cocks together, the pleasure causing both their minds to fog up completely, forgetting everything else, too intoxicated with each other to care. Yuta licks his palm while looking at his partner and grabs both their erections in his hand, jacking them both off at the same time.

"Yuta..." Winwin breaths, his orgasm nearing closer. Said male chooses to slow down the pace when he understands how close Winwin is to the edge. "Not yet Sicheng, hold it," he commands. Yuta repeats this action multiple times, bringing Winwin close then stopping right when he's about to climax, turning him into a sobbing mess by the 5th time.

"Please, please, please, I can't take it anymore!" Winwin whisper-shouts, digging his nails into the leather couch. His dick was throbbing in need, the tip drooling pre-cum continuously. He rotates his hips, trying to get the friction he needs.

Thinking he's tortured the man on top of him enough, Yuta jerks them both off to completion, Winwin burying his face in Yuta's neck as he spurts cum onto his stomach and even all the way up to his chest, moaning his partner's name silently. Yuta lets out a sound resembling a cross between a whine and a low growl, feeling relieved after restricting himself for so long. There was nothing to complain about though, the sensations afterwards being more intense. Winwin lets himself rest on top of his partner, exhausted.

"Next time, think twice before speaking," Yuta manages to utter between heavy breaths, "Got it?"

Winwin nods wordlessly, still out of breath.

Yuta grins as he feels the slight movement of his head and ruffles Winwin's blond hair with his clean hand. "Good boy. Now, let's get cleaned up."