匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 5 🔞

Taeyong takes his time teasing [Y/n], biting and nibbling and licking every sensitive part of her body, teasing her relentlessly until she's a hot whimpering mess. Taeyong had tied [Y/n]'s hands together with his belt to prevent her from moving them. Her hands were by the sides of her head, the belt passing behind her neck and connecting her wrists together. Most of her body was already littered in little dark marks left by her lover. She squirms as he continues his slow torture, claiming her with love bites.

"I want you to do exactly as I say. Got it?" Taeyong says in between kisses, looking at her expectantly afterwards.

[Y/n] nods frantically and whines, "Yes, Daddy." She loved this kink and was glad her partner liked it too; he couldn't get any more perfect.

Taeyong's length twitches in his boxers at the name. Fuck, it sounded so hot coming from her. He sits on his heels and palms himself over the only remaining fabric on his body. "Good girl. Now, spread your legs for Daddy."

[Y/n] does as told, spreading her legs with little resistance. Her hips move against the bed in an attempt to get some sort of friction and  Taeyong bites his lip at the sight, heavily turned on. "Damn, that's hot," he gets on top of [Y/n], pressing their chests together. [Y/n]'s breathing stops for a split second when Taeyong finds himself right in front of her.

He places a light kiss on her nose, cheek then chin before descending lower. He circles her belly button with his tongue and nibbles the skin around, [Y/n] breathing heavily above him. "Please..." Upon hearing [Y/n] beg, Taeyong wastes no more time before diving into her heat, all lips and tongue. He makes sure [Y/n] is enjoying herself by watching her facial expressions, grinding against the mattress at the same time to relieve his erection.

[Y/n]'s fingers are clenched in the sheets, twisting and crumpling them up, her thighs squeezing around Taeyong's head involuntarily, the pleasure driving her almost wild. Her breathing comes out in little gasps and her chest heaves up and down as Taeyong continues flicking her most sensitive part in hard circles, his tongue gliding easily across her clit. [Y/n] could feel the familiar fire in the pit of her lower stomach blazing up. Just as it's about to explode, Taeyong comes to an abrupt stop.

"What'd you do that for?" [Y/n] manages to whine through her heavy breathing.

"I like teasing you. I like seeing you desperate and begging for my touch. You look so hot tied up like this, under my control. God, I wish you could see yourself."

[Y/n] rubs and squeezes her thighs together to ease the throbbing between her legs: Taeyong's dirty words, his rough voice and the animalistic look in his eyes were making her feel things she's never felt before.

"I could just watch you all day." Taeyong pulls down his boxers and takes his erection in his hand, staring at [Y/n] as he slowly moves his hand along his length.

[Y/n] lifts her head to see but directly lies back down because of the strain it puts on her neck. "Please, I can't! Make me cum, Daddy..." She could hear the sound of her partner jerking off and made her even more desperate; Taeyong was free to do whatever he wanted while she had to take whatever he gave her.

"Aww, is my baby getting impatient?" The male smirks as he sees this and intentionally lets out loud groans, "Fuck..." He could hear [Y/n] whining and the face she made looked like she was in pain. Taeyong starts thrusting into his tight first, dangerously close to the edge. He bites his lower lip and forces himself to stop.

"Tell me what you want, baby doll."

"Fuck me, Daddy. Ruin me, make me cum," [Y/n] begs. She had never been more desperate in her entire life than in this very moment.

Taeyong leans over her body to leave more hickeys on her neck. "Mmh, baby doll is so wet for her Daddy," he says, running his fingers through her folds. He aligns himself with her heat and rubs his length on her clit. [Y/n] trembles at the sensation, trying to get her lover closer to her by wrapping her legs around his waist.

Taeyong holds onto one of [Y/n]'s thighs to bring her closer and easily inserts himself inside her womanhood. They moan in unison as Taeyong pushes in slowly and drags his cock back out before pushing back in and repeating.

"Faster, Tae. Fuck me."

"I'm sorry, what was that?"

None of [Y/n]'s senses seemed to be working as she continued whining loudly and thrashing her head with her eyes closed, paying no attention to the almost crazed look on Taeyong's face.

Taeyong grips [Y/n]'s thigh and asks again, "What. Did. You. Call. Me?" He punctuates every word with a hard thrust, making it difficult for his partner to speak; she couldn't focus on anything around her, too overwhelmed by all the different sensations taking over her body. She pulls at the leather belt, nails digging into the palms of her own hands.

The man slows down to a complete stop, making [Y/n]'s eyes shoot open. "Stop doing that, damn it!" She yells out in frustration. [Y/n] suddenly gasps in surprise when Taeyong spanks her asscheek.

"I'm in control here so I do as I please. Disrespect me again and your punishment will be worse."

With wide eyes, [Y/n] nods her head frantically at the seriousness in Taeyong's voice.

"Answer me."

[Y/n] swallows hard, flustered, "Yes."

"Yes who?" He slowly starts thrusting again, making [Y/n] choke on a moan. God, that feels so good.

"D-daddy."

"Good. Now keep saying that while I fuck you." Taeyong doesn't waste any time before he resumes thrusting inside [Y/n] at a fast pace, making her let out loud surprised moans. Their hips clash as he pounds into her wet heat, their orgasms drawing closer.

"Daddy, yes, fuck me harder! So good, Daddy!" [Y/n] chants, followed by a series of moans. The name makes Taeyong lose control, letting out deep growls as he holds onto [Y/n]'s thighs for support and rams into her without mercy. "Daddy, Daddy, Daddy..." [Y/n] keeps repeating like a broken record.

The bed squeaks in time with his rhythm, the sound being accompanied by their labored breathing, moans and grunts. Taeyong stops and pulls out so he can turn [Y/n] over. She's momentarily unbalanced since her hands are tied so she tries to stay up on her elbows. Taeyong slides back inside her and fucks her from behind, watching the way her ass bounced with each thrust. [Y/n]'s face falls into the pillows, muffling her shouts of pleasure.

Taeyong slows his pace but goes deeper, one hand going to rub [Y/n]'s clit to finish her off. He grinds against her as her walls pulse around him, triggering his own climax. He quickly pulls out and releases his thick load all over [Y/n]'s lower back.

"Mhm, fuck yeah," Taeyong leans forward to kiss [Y/n]'s shoulders, sticking his chest to her back and nuzzling the nape of her neck.

"I like calling you Daddy," [Y/n] admits shyly, her face feeling warm both from the confession and their activities.

"And I like hearing you say it."