匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 24 🔞

Taeyong pulls down the straps of [Y/n]'s red lace lingerie, slipping them off her shoulders and kissing the skin there. He moves lower to nip at her collarbones and [Y/n] buries her hands in his hair, arching forward. Taeyong helps [Y/n] slip her arms out, then proceeds to pull the fabric low enough to expose her breasts. His head descends down to take a nipple into his mouth, making it harden as he swirls his tongue around it, gently toying with the other between two fingers. [Y/n] squirms, her chest rising and falling with every breath she takes. That familiar wet feeling was gathering between her thighs, causing her to squeeze and rub them together.

"Taeyong, please..."

"It doesn't take much to have you begging, huh?" He teases, making his girl whine in response, "I'll have you begging even more in a minute, sweetheart."

Taeyong kisses his way down her stomach, using his hands to lift the bottom of the nightgown to reveal her red lace panties. He pushes her knees apart, causing [Y/n] to gasp in surprise. Taeyong traces his lips at the edge of her underwear, staring up at her with desire in his eyes; her reactions will never cease to entrance him.

[Y/n]'s hands tighten in his still damp hair, tugging at it softly as Taeyong continues to tease her, softly nibbling at her thighs near the edges of her panties. Taeyong hooks his fingers through the garment and pulls it down her legs, taking it off and dropping it to the floor, leaving [Y/n] bare apart for the nightgown bunched up at her waist.

Her hands slip out of his hair as Taeyong scoots further down the bed, placing [Y/n]'s legs over his shoulders. He kisses her inner thighs, tracing his tongue along her sweet skin before going even lower. [Y/n] lets out a loud gasp and her fingers twist into the sheets when Taeyong licks at her womanhood. She crosses her ankles, legs trembling with every contact of Taeyong's tongue made with her clit. Taeyong holds tightly onto her thighs, pressing his pointed tongue against her swollen clit in a teasing manner and flicking the little bud.

[Y/n] is practically crying when Taeyong presses his tongue inside of her, slightly stretching her walls. The man beneath her looks up, seeing [Y/n]'s face twisted in pleasure, panting and moaning as Taeyong thrusted his tongue inside her heat. He uses one of his hands to rub her clit with his thumb and [Y/n] whines loudly, trying to push her hips back against him.

"M-Make me cum," she stutters out, thrashing her head from side to side.

Taeyong stops all his movements to look up at her, "What's the magic word, baby?"

"Please," she begs, her hands pushing Taeyong's head down. [Y/n] couldn't take it anymore. She was so fucking close to the edge, she barely needed a push to reach her peak.

Taeyong chuckles before diving back down to accomplish his task: he slurps and licks vigorously, swirling his tongue and flicking [Y/n]'s most sensitive nerve. He pins her hips to the bed to keep her from moving too much as he works her closer to orgasm. Taeyong knows she's cumming before it even happens, knowing [Y/n] better than herself: the legs on his shoulders tighten around him and shake with the force of her climax, sending her crashing down. [Y/n] pulls hard at Taeyong's red hair, unable to control herself.

Soon after, her body turns slack, as if melted into a puddle. Taeyong kisses her inner thigh then her navel and continues all the way up to her chest. He doesn't waste any time removing the towel from around his waist, throwing it to the side, [Y/n]'s legs wrapping around there as Taeyong softly nips at the soft and supple skin of her neck, tasting the sweetness of it.

[Y/n]'s hands hold onto Taeyong's broad shoulders and her nails drag down his back when he finally pushes inside her, burying himself in her tight heat. He rolls his hips gently, enjoying the burning pleasure she brought to him.

"[Y/n]..." He moans in a low voice. [Y/n] holds onto him tighter, pushing back against him, trying to meet his gentle movements.

Taeyong's hands roam her body, caressing every curve of her form, leaving goosebumps in their wake. [Y/n]'s breathing was erratic, her heartbeat beating fast and loud in her own ears. She could barely handle the way her partner was holding her close and making those erotic sounds right next to her ear.

Their sweat slick bodies move in harmony, pushing and pulling, biting and scratching, lost in a flame of passion.

Taeyong nips softly at [Y/n]'s throat then at her chin and finally her lips. He rubs their noses together affectionately and [Y/n] giggles at the sweet gesture.

No words are exchanged as they stare into each other's eyes, in the middle of their own little world, the only important thing being one another.

Taeyong lowers [Y/n]'s legs to around his waist and accelerates the cadence of his movements, already sensing [Y/n] was close by the way she was gripping him even tighter.

Their rhythm turns sloppy as they both chase pleasure, rocking against each other, holding on before finally letting go, flying high before spiraling down together and drowning in pure bliss. Their heavy breathing fills the otherwise silent room and sweet kisses are exchanged along with soft touches.

Taeyong hides his flushed face in the space between [Y/n]'s neck and shoulder, breathing in her scent and letting his body relax but not resting his weight on her. He couldn't get his heart to slow down; the proximity and her delicate touch were almost too much for him to handle.

"Darling," Taeyong calls breathlessly, snuggling into the woman underneath him, "I love you," he finally says.

Laying on his side, he traces her face with his index finger, from her closed eyelids to her cheek to the bridge of her nose, admiring every detail of her angelic face.

The only response he gets is [Y/n]'s soft snoring.

Taeyong smiles to himself, closing his eyes and drifting into a deep sleep.