doll(Taehyung × Reader)

Hey, i haven't been active for a while and i apologize for not updating for so long.
But anyways, Here is an update 😊

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh wow" you looked at the doll in front of you,you were struck by the doll's sweet face. Black doe eyes, plump small lips and striking black hair. You smiled when you saw the little beauty mark on his nose.

"I know little lady,all the girls around here fawn over this lil guy" the merchant chimed with a grin.

"How much for the doll?" You were still so fazed by the doll that all you could think about was to buy it and bring it home,his eyes were somehow the most enticing thing you've ever seen,it didn't seemed inanimated at all.

"But this doll is not for sale young lady,he is my biggest asset when it comes to attracting clients"

You pouted cutely and in the sweetest voice ever you said,"But it's my birthday"

15 mins later of faking an earth shattering sadness,you finally went home with your doll.
You smirked.The doll was definitely worth the act.Plus,you didn't really lie as it was really your birthday.

You were planning to spend the evening by yourself.Just like how you did everyday,your birthday was just like any other day in the calender...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hmm,why do you look so different?" You squinted your eyes and cocked your head to the side while staring at the beautiful doll in front of you.

Night had fallen and you were now sat on your bed,cross legged with the doll facing you.

The doll fascinated you,a bit too much even.You couldn't help,it was so beautiful and delicate.

You stared into the somber eyes of the doll for 2 solid minutes before feeling a severe flush creeping down to your neck.The doll had that effect on you,either you were an idiot or there was definitely something wrong with the doll.

"One thing for sure though,i ain't an idiot" you whispered before pulling on a poker face."i'll just undress the doll to see if-yeah im just checking if-"you could feel the flush creep to your shoulders now as you chewed on your lower lip in embarassment.

"Come on y/n,it's just a doll" you scolded yourself.
You unbuttoned the white shirt and..you couldn't do it.

"I'll just do it later" you chuckled uneasily

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been weeks since you've put the doll on a shelf and it's been creeping you out each time,it sure was pretty but heck it was scary. However, the doll still pull you in like a magnet. You just couldn't get rid of it.

Each time you passed by it, you could feel it's eery gaze on you, following you around the room and it got you feeling uneasy. Yet, you couldn't help but feel some kind of electricity rush that caused you to bite your lips while your heart rushed crazily.

One night, after having a staring contest with him for a few minutes. You could feel the blood under your veins tingle causing you to squeeze your thighs together as a deep flush found it's way to your cheeks. You bited your lip hard, contemplating.

" Let's spend some time together, shall we" you murmured,while taking him to your room.

You sat him infront of you on the bed and stared, mostly out of curiosity. You unbottoned his shirt. The whole time you sported a flush that decades to your shoulders, your skin was burning.
You shook your head. "it's just a doll, it's just a doll"

The doll was now half naked infront of you. The doll was normal looking. You found yourself to be slightly disappointed. You rolled your eyes, "it's just a doll what were you expecting? " you scolded yourself.

You decided to inspect the doll and you noticed something written on the back of his shoulders.

"My beloved, who i chased for an eternity, kiss my lips, set me free. And i shall be yours you shall be mine"

You giggled. "Aww, that's cute"
You gave him a little peck on the lips and giggled some more. For a split second, you felt a hand on your shoulder. You froze. Without thinking, you decided to sprint to the living room so that you could evade the apartment. You were not willing to confirm if there really was someone behind you, you just knew that you needed to run and you ran.

And in fact, your guts were right.

You ran for what it felt like an eternity. You stopped, panting heavily. "who the-"
Your breath hitched as you saw the doll in your hands, his face was contorted. His once angelic face was now twisted into a diabolic mess. He looked angry.
You eyes widened as you stood there in shock.

" You who once separated the lovers shall be destroyed" You heard a voice, as deep and somber as the current night sky.
You felt like you recognized that voice.

You blinked and in a split second, his face was only a few centimeters away from yours.

"You are going to die."

In a flash, you saw all the memories of what it seemed like a previous life. In those memories, you saw yourself gifting a doll to the boy. When receiving it, he was smiling, a big boxy smile
"Aren't i too old for a doll y/n?" he told you while,still,embracing the doll.

You remember his name, "Taehyung". You remember feeling happy and warm inside. You remember feeling in love. That feeling was soon replaced by sheer jealousy and madness when the memories of him kissing a girl flashed in front of you. It was  followed by the memories of his proposing to her. You remember feeling despair.

You then saw yourself murdering the girl. The boy was drugged by you and he witnessed everything, helplessly. He couldn't protect his fiancee from you. When he gained back consciousness, he came for you with the intent of murdering you. You ran to hide but to no avail. You remembered holding the doll while he was killing you. That was the end of the flashback.

You snapped back to reality.

"im sorry"

"Betrayer"

That was the last word you heard before plunging into darkness.